Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

New owners are our only hope. A way to stamp a period of reconciliation and unity after the ENIC abuse. Put Poch in to give us our heart back. Until then we’re stuck in this filthy purgatory between shiteness and success. A profit making mediocrity that fools still fall for.

Because if you look at the options available to us then with Nagelsmann saying "no" it's pretty clear that Pochettino is the best we could do.
Nagelsmann is arguably less successful than Poch.
Both managed domestic giants that couldn’t lose, still managed to underachieve and got canned.
Before that, both took overachieving teams deep in the UCL. Poch took his team a step further with comparatively less resources.

I dont blame him for going there at all, never said he wouldnt go there so hes not going back on a promise to anyone. Spurs have had 3+ chances to take him back now and not picked up the phone, even with him and Perez basically inviting it.

What puts the fear of God into me is the draw of him at Chelsea, and then him/Boehly coming in for Kane either at the end of this season for silly money (they have shown money is no object) or getting him free next year. No amount of money can replace Kane as theres no one with his ability out there who woudl join us.

I will have a special memories of his time with us.
The journey culminating in the Champions league final was joy to be hold.
But,it looks like he is joining Chelsea,so I won't sing his name,won't wish him well in the professional capacity and hope and pray he fails miserably.
This is the man that once said Chelsea were a bigger rival of ours than Woolwich...

Fucking whore.

Hope he gets a std at that cesspool of a club.

I'm not a jilted poch lover....

Ok I am

Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

So we sack him , clearly refuse to hire him back , even though he made it clear he holds no grudge and wants to come back.
But somehow he is out of order and not the arsehat who fired him , then refuses to consider him , even though he has driven our club off a cliff

So we sack him , clearly refuse to hire him back , even though he made it clear he holds no grudge and wants to come back.
But somehow he is out of order and not the arsehat who fired him , then refuses to consider him , even though he has driven our club off a cliff
Yes. Yet another fail to add to Levy's huge list of absolutely shit decisions since circa 2018

Last edited:
Both things can be true. He's a cunt and Levy's a cunt

Back
Top Bottom