Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Slot likes attacking high press so same issues. Naglesmann is a worldie manager but if we don’t pull it off it’s a huge leap to the next.
Yes but I feel Slot would come looking at all the different players we have, which might be a bit worrying considering that Winks returns from his loan in the summer.

Anyway, I think Poch would just start the same underperforming names over and over, like he did in the last 12 months he was our manager.

I'll be gutted if he gets the Chelsea job. Love the guy.

So now we have to try softening the blow.

Naglesmann would be one way.

Another is to remember that a lot of these players stopped playing for Poch at the end. It's not been that long since it ended. Could he have the same impact as he did first time round?

Also, Chavs are a shit show. He'll be pissing some players off. Players who are on long contracts. There's no guarantee he'll get the time.

Personally I hope it all falls through and he doesn't go there.

Still love the guy. And, regardless of what happens, we all know he still loves us. The Chavs know it too. Deep down, they know it too.

I'll be gutted if he gets the Chelsea job. Love the guy.

So now we have to try softening the blow.

Naglesmann would be one way.

Another is to remember that a lot of these players stopped playing for Poch at the end. It's not been that long since it ended. Could he have the same impact as he did first time round?

Also, Chavs are a shit show. He'll be pissing some players off. Players who are on long contracts. There's no guarantee he'll get the time.

Personally I hope it all falls through and he doesn't go there.

Still love the guy. And, regardless of what happens, we all know he still loves us. The Chavs know it too. Deep down, they know it too.

Nagelsmann is the key now. Need it confirmed shortly even if he doesn’t start till summer.

If Poch goes to Chelsea I can’t carry on. It’s too much, I can take a lot being a Spurs fan but that would be too much. That is the line for me. I really really hope he doesn’t go there.
And then what?
You stop watching football? You support Chelsea? You concentrate on non-league football or Leyton Orient?
I don’t get it. We all know that professional footballers and managers are hired by multiple teams in, what is a very short, career. Yeah, there are are (mostly third world Twitter) fans who follow and are loyal to a single player (or manager) but I honestly didn’t expect Poch to Chelsea to be the last straw for anyone.

So it’s not certain yet (but admittedly pretty likely)

Tobey Maguire Reaction GIF

And then what?
You stop watching football? You support Chelsea? You concentrate on non-league football or Leyton Orient?
I don’t get it. We all know that professional footballers and managers are hired by multiple teams in, what is a very short, career. Yeah, there are are (mostly third world Twitter) fans who follow and are loyal to a single player (or manager) but I honestly didn’t expect Poch to Chelsea to be the last straw for anyone.
VAR, oil pumped championship clubs, obvious corruption, ridiculous costs. It's not hard to see how one of the most loved Spurs managers joining those cunts might be the final straw.

You cannot fathom how potentially toxic things are going to get for ENIC.
Maybe not though. All it takes is a shiny new manager and a little 60M thrown into the transfer budget and moving on some deadwood and the ENIC fans will be hailing Levy as a genius again, the slugs.

Back
Top Bottom