Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It never ceases to amaze me how some people get so little joy from following Spurs, why do they fucking bother if it makes them so fucking miserable...and why do they keep posting their shit in this thread?

Last summer was acceptable on basis we kept all of our players. However it seems less likely this summer. Dembele gone, Wanyama seemingly unlikely ever to come back, Alderweireld can go if 25m offer comes in, Llorente and Vorm both at end of contract and unless Llorente suddenly improves not likely to be offered a new contract and Eriksen entering last year of contract.
This is ignoring the scare stories of our best players leaving. Therefore not buying would leave us with a ridiculously small squad and we therefore will be forced to buy. This is partly why I hope they get one player in now so we are not bedding in too many players next summer.
Whatever Poch wants to do at Spurs, he will not want to go into next season with a weaker squad than this season. That will be the crunch time.
People keep mentioning Sterling but what is his record in the development team? Is he scoring regularily? Asking too much for him to replace Llorente.

Last summer was acceptable on basis we kept all of our players. However it seems less likely this summer. Dembele gone, Wanyama seemingly unlikely ever to come back, Alderweireld can go if 25m offer comes in, Llorente and Vorm both at end of contract and unless Llorente suddenly improves not likely to be offered a new contract and Eriksen entering last year of contract.
This is ignoring the scare stories of our best players leaving. Therefore not buying would leave us with a ridiculously small squad and we therefore will be forced to buy. This is partly why I hope they get one player in now so we are not bedding in too many players next summer.
Whatever Poch wants to do at Spurs, he will not want to go into next season with a weaker squad than this season. That will be the crunch time.
People keep mentioning Sterling but what is his record in the development team? Is he scoring regularily? Asking too much for him to replace Llorente.

Shame we had to put up with 5 months of incessant moaning regardless.

Here's something to think about...remember when AVB broke the Spurs league points record? We are now 10 points ahead at the same stage....and we're seen as having a terrible season.

It never ceases to amaze me how some people get so little joy from following Spurs, why do they fucking bother if it makes them so fucking miserable...and why do they keep posting their shit in this thread?

Rubbish.

Can you not question on a forum your own club? .

Can you not enjoy and berate at separate times or is it one or the other?

Can we not celebrate the wonder of a last minute goal and yet lambast our players for missing glorious chances?

The essence of support comes in many forms but it does not mean anything other than knowing amongst a crowd of strangers you show your loyalty.

On here we should be able to say our piece amongst people who have the same ultimate goals.

It's not about loyalty, it's about doing stuff that makes you miserable...there are people on here that have never posted how happy they are with something Spurs have done, they only show up on match threads when we are losing but disappear when we are doing well.

They seem obsessed with telling us about everything that is wrong with the club but never seem to be around when we do something right...

We all know when the club gets it wrong, we don't need cunts to beat us over the heads with it every chance they fucking get...

Graham Roberts,Ossie Ardiles and Ledley Couldn't speak highly enough of him at the legends evening.
Got an insight into to him a bit last night.
Was there myself, all three were great and said he’s very happy here and has no reason to leave. He is running the whole club which he couldn’t do elsewhere. True.

Also couldn’t believe how funny Ossie was had me in stitches all night

Was there myself, all three were great and said he’s very happy here and has no reason to leave. He is running the whole club which he couldn’t do elsewhere. True.

Also couldn’t believe how funny Ossie was had me in stitches all night
This was the insght i mentioned in my post.Enjoyed hearing them words last night
Ossie was hilarious. I loved hearing Roberts say he would loved to have played against Mo Salah.
Ledley was an interesting bloke as well.Thought it was funny when he said his mate who was also at spurs was starting to fall out of love football and Ossie piped up "senoritas?"
Getting him to sing Ossie's dream just topped a great evening.

This was the insght i mentioned in my post.Enjoyed hearing them words last night
Ossie was hilarious. I loved hearing Roberts say he would loved to have played against Mo Salah.
Ledley was an interesting bloke as well.Thought it was funny when he said his mate who was also at spurs was starting to fall out of love football and Ossie piped up "senoritas?"
Getting him to sing Ossie's dream just topped a great evening.
The only time I got my phone out was to film Ossies Dream, anyone who tells me the easiest and quickest way to upload it wins

The only time I got my phone out was to film Ossies Dream, anyone who tells me the easiest and quickest way to upload it wins

Plug yer phone into yer pooter... Drag file off... Go to youtube/studio.... upload... copy link... post as media.

Back
Top Bottom