Match thread: Manchester Shitty (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck the Poznan, fuck dirty Arab and Russian money, fuck plastic city fans, fuck Chris Coleman and fuck Balotelli you dirty cheating cunt...shouldn't have even been on the pitch for that stamp on Parker. Gutted for Ledley but chin up everyone. One final...Howard Webb...you are a fucking embarrassment and a clown.

I think we go on a fucking rampage from now, I get the feeling we're just going to destroy Wigan next time out, like full on murder them

Raitei said:
I think we go on a fucking rampage from now, I get the feeling we're just going to destroy Wigan next time out, like full on murder them
We said that after the Chris Foy loss, too. If memory serves me correctly that Sunderland game was a bit touchy, too.

"'Derp' Of The Day Award" goes to Joleon Lescott for implying we weren't a threat, and then being completely unable to handle our boys.

Annoyed yea but for all their money they didn't outclass us at all. Proper midfield, no Ade and still could have won it. If we stay top 4 this season then the sky is the limit. We've still got players in the 25 that need to be shifted and we still have to address the frontline long term.

Even not being the finished article we're forcing teams to change the way they play when they face us and we're still fucking shit up. Ain't over, not by a long shot

I'm physically sick. Had no place even still being in the game after going down 2-nil and in the end can't believe they didn't manage at least a draw.

JD and Ledders were the two players you'd most want in those spots, respectively - unbelievable that in a matter of seconds they both fell short in the clutch. (Not that Bale's cross couldn't have been sooner or better)

KordsTHFC said:
Fuck the Poznan, fuck dirty Arab and Russian money, fuck plastic city fans, fuck Chris Coleman and fuck Balotelli you dirty cheating cunt...shouldn't have even been on the pitch for that stamp on Parker. Gutted for Ledley but chin up everyone. One final...Howard Webb...you are a fucking embarrassment and a clown.

what he said, with caps lock on.

Gutting. Proves that the gulf in quality is hardly there - felt we were poor when we were just hoofing it clear our lines but as soon as we settled & played it along the ground, we gained hugely on them.

8-2 again, please. Rooney to score all 8. Fantasy football won't make me feel much better, but Gooners getting cut up will.

Dont want to sound like a dick but I knew as soon as Defoe missed that chance we'd lose. We sat back and gave them too many chances, they were always going to get at least one or two more opportunities to score.

Of all people to make a stupid lunging challenge I cant believe it was Ledley too.

Such fine margins - if Defoe had longer legs or wasn't so tired we'd have won that and be 2nd with a MASSIVE confidence boost and really looking at the title.

I also think it was so important not to lose that match.

I don't think I can bare Woolwich winning today, I really cant.

We lost to the top of the league and I feel like crying, we've come a long way boys...

And I'm all for a united win. Would much rather see Chelsea, pool and the cunts falling further and further behind us. The title is next year ;)

Paydro said:
if you slow it down then sure you can think what ever but he was spinning around at pace and off balance as soon as he made contact he pulled his foot up and went the other way with it

you can think what ya want really couldn't be arsed getting into a stupid debate about it just fuckn gutted to lose like that after coming back from 2-0 down to lose on a pen in the 95th fuckn minute

we played much better after going 2 down though and Defoe started getting on the ball more pulling out wide and deeper, first half we were dire

ah well it's only one game so we gotta bounce back hopefully the scum get smashed to shit by manure on their patch today

That's fair. Not looking for debate just sharing my opinion. Agreed with you on the rest. Feel like I just got blue balled.

ArtyB said:
So winning the Premier league is out, it's the battle for third now so come on Utd, batter those cunts...

Completely - we all dreamt about it, but it is gonna be so hard to topple Utd and City.

For us to be able to keep the team we have and to grow and build we need a good cup run and a CL spot.

earlier I wanted a draw. Now I want united to absolutely stuff Woolwich... another 8-2 please

Poi said:
We lost to the top of the league and I feel like crying, we've come a long way boys...

And I'm all for a united win. Would much rather see Chelsea, pool and the cunts falling further and further behind us. The title is next year ;)

Basically agree with this I think. Want us to finish as high as possible obviously but will take deep glee if the scum tumble out of the top four and get battered again by the mancs today.

Hey I've got something that will cheer you up

w3_frimpong2_220112-1200.jpg
article-2089999-116785ED000005DC-46_468x561.jpg

:akabusi:

I'm absolutely sick to my stomach after that finish. We played a strong second and were worth at least a point (although i still can't believe JD didn't fire home the winner).

Don't know which result is better for Spurs - United win or Scum win. A draw certainly keeps them both right where they are and keeps us within a shout of 2nd ... but i really f*ing hate a***nal ...

Back
Top Bottom