Manor Solomon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s a different style of option, can only be a good thing
I genuinely think he'd have directly beaten and crossed accurately more times than the alternatives. Bravery is a big part of this and I feel like that's more natural to him than to some i'll not mention. I mean Aaron Lennon wasn't that most tactically brilliant but he was fearless and his mentality was top notch he just kept at you. I'm glad to have Solomon back.

Last edited:
Steaming in a little late with the correction here but no he wasn't, GLC was brought in by Poch in the summer TW roughly 6 months prior to Eriksen leaving in the January TW under Mourinho.

You're welcome.

:nunothumb:
Paraded in front of the crowd at the same game as Sess if I remember rightly. Was wearing a black leather jacket and jeans and Sess in a trackie and pumps from memory.

Might not be as well rounded a footballer as our other options but from what little I've seen of him he looks like he could be useful in 1v1 situations and creating opportunities from out wide, albeit with a bit of a hit or miss end product.

Purely from a 'fitting in to the system' standpoint I think it's pretty good news to have him available for games where our wide men are struggling and we can switch things up.

Back
Top Bottom