Manor Solomon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Signed him on a free to eventually make a profit on selling him.

Might be as soon as the summer tbh.

I'd give him until Jan to prove himself at least (football-wise; not as a reflection of his injury record)....... He looked decent to begin with.

"Injuries" (plural)....

This is his first injury for us. If his previous injury history was a concern we wouldn't have signed him in the first place.

He's been here 5 mins. Binning him off at this point would be fickle and a bad look for us as a club.
He’s shit

"Injuries" (plural)....

This is his first injury for us. If his previous injury history was a concern we wouldn't have signed him in the first place.

He's been here 5 mins. Binning him off at this point would be fickle and a bad look for us as a club.
Make us look bad as a club? I doubt anyone knows who this prick is, outside of Spurs. No-one would notice, or give a flying fuck. Wage thief Solomon, greedy cheap non entity

Make us look bad as a club? I doubt anyone knows who this prick is, outside of Spurs. No-one would notice, or give a flying fuck. Wage thief Solomon, greedy cheap non entity

You suck SO fucking bad. Miserable, bitter, horrible, brattish individual.

Hmm hope we're not setting ourselves up for a fall with this guy, I think he'd do better in our system than Werner and Son on the wing because he actually wants to take on his man but not sure he's the actual answer so let's see.

Hmm hope we're not setting ourselves up for a fall with this guy, I think he'd do better in our system than Werner and Son on the wing because he actually wants to take on his man but not sure he's the actual answer so let's see.
He’s a different style of option, can only be a good thing

Back
Top Bottom