Manor Solomon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Manor Solomon doing, has he trained at all?

He has had a couple of goes at it but fair to say he's had a couple of setbacks. He had one this week as well so he's getting further investigation on it I think early next week.

suffered a "setback". Another fragile player in the squad who thankfully we didn't spend any money on.

He clearly had a serious injury as he was predicted to be out for a long time from day one..... That doesn't make him "fragile".

He clearly had a serious injury as he was predicted to be out for a long time from day one..... That doesn't make him "fragile".

Injured right at the start of October, so its 4 months (bar a few days) out already.

Yes a serious injury, thought to be meniscus - hope he's better asap

Seemed to be injured and/or on bench for Fulham last season too.

So he's a worry that he might be injury prone.

Werner/Solomon
Son/Richy
Kulu/Johnson

Is pretty good depth now.

Key issue when Son is back is whether we persist with him on the left and Richy through the middle. Don't think he's great out there anymore.

But Richy can't be dropped right now and Son always plays. Interesting decisions ahead for Ange.
Depth and quality are different things though.

it was a meniscus tear and it was reported that he would face up to 2 months out. He had surgery on October the 5th meaning early December is when most would be back from this sort of injury. We are a couple days away from February with no return date set.

it was a meniscus tear and it was reported that he would face up to 2 months out. He had surgery on October the 5th meaning early December is when most would be back from this sort of injury. We are a couple days away from February with no return date set.

"The Israel international had surgery as well and is slated to return to action in mid January after a lengthy rehabilitation."

"The doctors will either have removed the damaged part of the tissue in the knee or will have repaired it but if they did the former, it could mean the timeline for the 24-year-old’s return is reduced, but it could also pose a risk for future setbacks."

Shame there was a set back. I'd like to think it was legit from the standpoint of I hope he isn't just being left out because we're worried about the reaction he's got from our fanbase on social media over his political views.

Get well soon Manor

Manor Solomon has now had his third operation in two years on his knee missing almost half a season in both years. I think it is time to write him off as being one of the players whom will always have injuries and just sell him in the summer for whatever we can get.

Manor Solomon has now had his third operation in two years on his knee missing almost half a season in both years. I think it is time to write him off as being one of the players whom will always have injuries and just sell him in the summer for whatever we can get.
Yeah - release him and pay him off

Worth a gamble but nothing lost

I think it's un-necessary for the fans (in their limited insight and medical capacity) to be writing him off...........

He's 24. People heal and medical procedures improve all the time.

I think it's un-necessary for the fans (in their limited insight and medical capacity) to be writing him off...........

He's 24. People heal and medical procedures improve all the time.
He is not a top tier player that is guaranteed a start when fit so in my view with the injuries and his parroting of the Israeli government propaganda it is not worth the trouble he is to keep him at the club.

He is not a top tier player that is guaranteed a start when fit so in my view with the injuries and his parroting of the Israeli government propaganda it is not worth the trouble he is to keep him at the club.

"Injuries" (plural)....

This is his first injury for us. If his previous injury history was a concern we wouldn't have signed him in the first place.

He's been here 5 mins. Binning him off at this point would be fickle and a bad look for us as a club.

Signed him on a free to eventually make a profit on selling him.

Might be as soon as the summer tbh.

I'd give him until Jan to prove himself at least (football-wise; not as a reflection of his injury record)....... He looked decent to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom