Manor Solomon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No you need to stop with your highly speculative cover up narrative. It's baseless and foolish. Most people in England could careless what a low profile wide forward thinks about anything.

That's cool, I think the club do though and I believe that the club want to protect it's reputation and by doing that they are refusing to play a player who has been seen as backing genocide.

Reckon he's played his last game for Spurs? Cause I do...

What in the name of god's bollocks are you on about? The guy's out with a knee injury. You're making a mountain out of this.

Yeah and I don't believe it's a knee injury so...🤷‍♂️

What in the name of god's bollocks are you on about? The guy's out with a knee injury. You're making a mountain out of this.
Maybe he should just say it means a lot to him. Instead of projecting onto the club. If he's played his last game for Spurs it's because we have brought a better player. I 100% think Ange would not be influenced by one emotional tweet. Lucas proves the club are rightly not that sensitive.

I don't believe that the club would be holding him out for that reason. Absolutely disastrous if he were to come out and say that's what we're doing.
Yep it would be a PR disaster.

I should imagine the Player’s Association would also have a fit and we’d be done for penalising him unfairly.

Maybe he should just say it means a lot to him. Instead of projecting onto the club. If he's played his last game for Spurs it's because we have brought a better player. I 100% think Ange would not be influenced by one emotional tweet. Lucas proves the club are rightly not that sensitive.

You think Ange would have a say in this? 🤦‍♀️

360_F_186606681_7kSMRhcE9TsoZm6GKtaApyEsS9XpH54E.jpg

Exactly it would be in breach of his rights as an athlete. We would be in the court of arbitration for Sport in a flash. Its a silly suggestion by an emotionally immature person.

Sorry what are you talking about? Clubs have stopped players from playing before because their conduct on social media, El Ghazy's contract got terminated by Mainz, Youcef Atal got an 8 month suspension for similar words backing Palenstine FFS, Ozil got kicked out of Woolwich for supporting Muslims - I don't see any of those players going to the CAS, there's probably a reason for it...

Sorry what are you talking about? Clubs have stopped players from playing before because their conduct on social media, El Ghazy's contract got terminated by Mainz, Youcef Atal got an 8 month suspension for similar words backing Palenstine FFS, Ozil got kicked out of Woolwich for supporting Muslims - I don't see any of those players going to the CAS, there's probably a reason for it...

Ozil did not get kicked out of Arse for supporting Muslims. One tweet would not see you have your contract canceled. He certainly would under those circumstances have a case of constructive dismissal. But Shady you are welcome to belive what errant crap you want. None of us agree 👍

He had a 2nd surgery a couple of weeks ago, you lemons.
Seems like another "what might have been" player. The war in Ukraine and now the injuries have dealt him a harsh blow.

Younger than I was thinking he was, though, so if the injuries haven't robbed him too much physically he can turn it around I hope.

Because the post was instating that Israel were well within their rights to kill a load of innocent people and bomb a hospital, whatever the intention was it looked like he was supporting genocide.

BTW I don't think that was his intention at all and I think he got caught up in the emotion as he's a very proud Israeli but that caused a massive uproar on social media, I can see the club keeping him out of the limelight especially since he was bought to be flipped anyway.
FFS

Seems like another "what might have been" player. The war in Ukraine and now the injuries have dealt him a harsh blow.

Younger than I was thinking he was, though, so if the injuries haven't robbed him too much physically he can turn it around I hope.

I wouldn't say the war has.... Quite the career opportunity it has provided him.

- First; an EPL audition at Fulham
- Then a perm move to a top team without the potential obstacle of a trf fee.

Shame how this season has played tho' cos I like what I saw here and at Fulham.

Last edited:
Ozil did not get kicked out of Arse for supporting Muslims. One tweet would not see you have your contract canceled. He certainly would under those circumstances have a case of constructive dismissal. But Shady you are welcome to belive what errant crap you want. None of us agree 👍

Christ almighty you're so naive 🤦‍♀️

Anyway it's clear you're a bit of an NPC so let's leave it there, nothing more embarrassing than a grown man get so emotional by someone stating an opinion that they don't agree with, pull your skirt up fella.

That's cool, I think the club do though and I believe that the club want to protect it's reputation and by doing that they are refusing to play a player who has been seen as backing genocide.

Reckon he's played his last game for Spurs? Cause I do...

Yeah and I don't believe it's a knee injury so...🤷‍♂️

This player has had repeated knee injuries in his career and had repeated knee injuries this season. There’s no conspiracy.

If he doesn’t play against for us it will because he’s a crock, not because of his politics.

Back
Top Bottom