Manor Solomon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why do you think?

I don't. That's why I'm asking you?

If there are two possible reasons that are:

1. A looking legal claim that could cost millions and cause reputational damage.

and

2. Something the player posted on social media...

I am expecting it to be #1 every time. Unless you are telling me this social media post was about Ange's Mrs or something?

It's definitely the Israel post.

The guy's been out for longer than Perisic and he did his fucking ACL 😆
"Solomon underwent “minor” surgery to his meniscus on his right knee two weeks ago. "

If you sit at work, you may be able to go back in 1 to 2 weeks. But if you are on your feet at work, it may take 4 to 6 weeks. If you are very physically active in your job, it may take 3 to 6 months.

I don't. That's why I'm asking you?

If there are two possible reasons that are:

1. A looking legal claim that could cost millions and cause reputational damage.

and

2. Something the player posted on social media...

I am expecting it to be #1 every time. Unless you are telling me this social media post was about Ange's Mrs or something?

Because the post was instating that Israel were well within their rights to kill a load of innocent people and bomb a hospital, whatever the intention was it looked like he was supporting genocide.

BTW I don't think that was his intention at all and I think he got caught up in the emotion as he's a very proud Israeli but that caused a massive uproar on social media, I can see the club keeping him out of the limelight especially since he was bought to be flipped anyway.

Because the post was instating that Israel were well within their rights to kill a load of innocent people and bomb a hospital, whatever the intention was it looked like he was supporting genocide.

BTW I don't think that was his intention at all and I think he got caught up in the emotion as he's a very proud Israeli but that caused a massive uproar on social media, I can see the club keeping him out of the limelight especially since he was bought to be flipped anyway.

You sure it said all that?

"Solomon underwent “minor” surgery to his meniscus on his right knee two weeks ago. "

If you sit at work, you may be able to go back in 1 to 2 weeks. But if you are on your feet at work, it may take 4 to 6 weeks. If you are very physically active in your job, it may take 3 to 6 months.
People so love a conspiracy BS. He is injured that's all. He has been unlucky and been hurt twice. Unless Nkuku at the Chavs is also posting day and night about Gaza. Sometimes you get injured and compensation injuries get you again.

I don't believe that the club would be holding him out for that reason. Absolutely disastrous if he were to come out and say that's what we're doing.

People so love a conspiracy BS. He is injured that's all. He has been unlucky and been hurt twice. Unless Nkuku at the Chavs is also posting day and night about Gaza. Sometimes you get injured and compensation injuries get you again.

People need to stop with these false equivalences, first Sessegnon and now Nkunku lol 🤦‍♀️, Nkunku came to Chelsea injured already and then he got injured in pre season so he wasn't fit, he came back not match fit and got injured again, it's nothing like Solomon's 'injury'

People need to stop with these false equivalences, first Sessegnon and now Nkunku lol 🤦‍♀️, Nkunku came to Chelsea injured already and then he got injured in pre season so he wasn't fit, he came back not match fit and got injured again, it's nothing like Solomon's 'injury'
No you need to stop with your highly speculative cover up narrative. It's baseless and foolish. Most people in England could careless what a low profile wide forward thinks about anything. I didn't care what Lucas thought about Bolsanaro didn't stop me enjoying Spurs play or paying money to do so, even less so Manor Solomon.

What in the name of god's bollocks are you on about? The guy's out with a knee injury. You're making a mountain out of this.

Back
Top Bottom