Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only just finished watching the match. Not sure what others think but my view is incredible match. How we were not out of the game by half time I found hard to understand. The 2nd half was a different matter and Hojbjerg made the difference. We were much more clinical today and if we had finished like this the last couple of matches we would not have lost. Happy with the result.

Please can someone make a compilation video of Pep reactions when we score against them? It would get me through many dark moments.

Also, Haaland looks less he needs to learn to chill a bit. Maybe he should take up yoga or something…
Our results against City over the years must have been a major cause for the decimation of his hair follicles :levyeyes:

Our results against City over the years must have been a major cause for the decimation of his hair follicles :levyeyes:

Spurs v Pep since 2016:

2-0 (H - WHL) W
2-2 (A) D

4-1 (A) L
3-1 (H - Wembley) L
1-0 (H - Wembley) L
-------------
1-0 (H - NWHL) W
4-3 (A) L >>> Won on aggretate
1-0 (A) L
2-2 (A) D
2-0 (H) W
2-0 (H) W

3-0 (A) L
1-0 (N - Wembley) L
1-0 (H) W
3-2 (A) W

4-2 (A) L
1-0 (H) W
3-3 (A) D

Last edited:
Telling them to play football while also putting PEH on at HT. I dunno, that’s pretty conflicting messaging from our manager

I kid I kid.
Lol. Yeah, was good in game management from AP and to be fair to PEH, he played well, same as Skipp, he did good under pressure for the equaliser.

Am I the only person that sees why the ref blew at the end?

I think it's as simple as he didn't see Grealish.

He played advantage, he thought Haaland was the furthest forward and watched him hoof the ball forward so brought it back.

Pretty sure he doesn't take his eyes off Haaland until after he blows.

Back
Top Bottom