Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He has got the players but only 11. Two are injured and one had been suspended

We have obvious weak-spots in terms of depth (i.e. CB and a bit more firepower); but today should have proved that with everybody fit, this squad isn't as bad as some want to believe.

It's very hard to be anything but happy with how this squad has responded under adversity. Yeah we lost 3 on the spin, but we took the lead in every single one of those fixtures. And we took the lead again today before fighting back twice.

This is quite the club that Ange and his merry men are building. And it will only get better.

COYS

I would have taken that result all day before KO. So proud of the boys.

I’ve never been a huge Bryan fan, always thought he was too lightweight for the prem, but thought he absolutely ran himself into the ground for the cause tonight. Thought he was unlucky to be hooked, but probably the right decision for the good of the team/result. Shows that Ange does at least have a fragment of pragmatism in his footballing makeup.

4-0 man city

With the fact weve got the better of them so many times recently, our current injuries, losing streak and weakened side.. i just think they are desperate to batter us and we look a bit vulnerable right now.

Hope to be proven wrong though.
Well, proven wrong you were. Me too. I'm astonished and absolutely delighted we've come away with a point there.

I bet he has regretted saying that ever since.

Tough. Agreed he should never have disrespected all of Kane's team mates at the time as his comment was never true.

But he's never going to be allowed to forget it....... especially when we give Mancity a game like we did today - we've got a better record against Mancity than any other team, possibly the reason for his remark which he intended to undermine the Spurs team confidence.

I don't wanna sound ungrateful, but today kinda,makes the last 3 games even more unfathomable...

Yes, the Chelsea game was a car crash write off... But to be in front in ALL four games, and only have 1 point to show for it smacks of a few wasted opportunities...

Had we won the last 2 or 3, I coulda taken a defeat today...
Defeats were always gonna,happen at some point, but the last 3 felt SO avoidable and unnessessry....
this feels like if we're capable of a performance like today, where the fuck was it the last 2/3 games?
I hope the Wolves & Villa games don't haunt us come the end of the season.
We lost those because of Royal and Davies.

Back
Top Bottom