Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think i will walk the dog tomorrow, and i don´t even have a dog!!

Scared Dog GIF

I agree that he does. Because we simply haven't got a fit left sided player that currently isn't playing up front.

Not sure how I feel about Gil vs. Walker though - its one mighty mismatch.
He’s never going to outrun him and drive to the goal line…. He can junk inside and pull Walker about

4-0 man city

With the fact weve got the better of them so many times recently, our current injuries, losing streak and weakened side.. i just think they are desperate to batter us and we look a bit vulnerable right now.

Hope to be proven wrong though.

Line up

Vicario
Porro
GoKarts
Cinema
Udogie
Bisouma
Apartments
GolfCourse
Kuluseski
Pink
Son
lineup code
[lineup]
Vicario
Porro GoKarts Cinema Udogie
Bisouma Apartments
GolfCourse
Kuluseski Pink Son
[/lineup]

Last edited:
4-0 man city

With the fact weve got the better of them so many times recently, our current injuries, losing streak and weakened side.. i just think they are desperate to batter us and we look a bit vulnerable right now.

This is the kind of score line to expect, need the couple of games out of the way.

4-0 man city

...as the old saying goes: I don't think we'll even get 'nil'

who really is looking forward to this .......get it over and done with ....stratford next game

I look forward to every game under Ange and this team. Because we aren't just going to sit there and let City go at us.

We'll go for it and we'll play some great football. Thats what we all wanted right?

Back
Top Bottom