Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Best player of the half? I think Porro has more than held his own against Doku.
Worst? Gil. He’s glaringly weak and his “quickness” doesn’t bother Walker in the least. And it’s harsh from me because I think he was absolutely vital in our goal

Why is Son even back there defending set pieces ?
Ever since he gave Chelsea the penalty in fa cup semi final we know he can't tackle and he can't head a ball , he's terrified. Does more harm than good. Leave him up there for the breakaway !
And then people would moan that he wasn't giving his all lol

People parroting the Sky narrative of Ange being naive is frustrating to me.

You give them free ammo, weeks ago people were sucking Ange off like he was the second coming of christ.

We get all these injuries and that Chelsea game happens and all of a sudden he is naive and clueless? Why? Because he doesn't park the bus and become a coward the second a little adversity hits?

Fuck sake man, see the bigger picture.
Fuck Neville cunt

If we have our full strength team then we easily win this match.
Wouldn't know about winning easily, but we'd give them more of a game. Davies is just not at the pace of the game, and Lo Celso has been good, but Maddison is just another level.

People are never fucking happy, we played defensive under Conte and they complain, we play the best attacking football I have ever seen at this club and they complain.

We are going toe to toe with the most dominant team the PL has ever seen, at their home ground, with a makeshift team full of injuries during the managers first season and people still aren't happy.
You can't expect everyone to be happy mate when we're staring down the barrel of 4 successive league defeats......

Having led in all 4

It's never happened in Premier League history and its not the ,kind of record some of us want to see the club smashing....regardless of the style of football

Back
Top Bottom