Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know it's Walker but Gil is just made of rice paper and has the body of a 16 year old. I said it many times, it was essential that he needed to bulk up over the summer....... :ange-hands-head:
It’s not just bulk, he doesn’t have a strong core either and is lightweight on the ball

Modric isn’t any bigger

Ha. Longest losing streak in 20 years (4) unless this turns around.

This is fucking horrendous, shambles. Even with all the players out we should never be losing FOUR in a row. Fucking detestable.

Surely it's time people acknowledged the failure of this board, we have one centre back injured and one suspended and we are left with a CB pairing of Davies and Royal. It's a shocking situation all on the bald penny pincher

He is very basic and clumsy. So many of our players are restricted to use of the one foot though which makes it easy for opposing players to know what we are going to do. Royal, Gil, Kulusevski, Davies, Perisic when fit. Has there ever been such a blatantly one footed team
Perisic? Arguably one of the most two-footed players at the club

Udogie a yellow away from suspension now. Good god
Thank god we have a big quality squad!!!

No Problem Reaction GIF

People parroting the Sky narrative of Ange being naive is frustrating to me.

You give them free ammo, weeks ago people were sucking Ange off like he was the second coming of christ.

We get all these injuries and that Chelsea game happens and all of a sudden he is naive and clueless? Why? Because he doesn't park the bus and become a coward the second a little adversity hits?

Fuck sake man, see the bigger picture.

Back
Top Bottom