Manchester City v. Tottenham Hotspur - Who cares?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just realised looking at our line up.

We are playing our 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th choice centre backs.

:dembelelol:

That's one way to combat a City onslaught.

FOUR AT THE BACK, BIG DICK ENERGY.

02axjxecact21.jpg

Yes, when the alternative happens you would be very sorry indeed, this would be the only place on the internet safe from scousers for the next decade
Liverpool for me

What disgusting side City are. Cheap cunts, unprofessional fucking bunch of babies.
WAAAHHHH MY CL GIMME BACK GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!! WAAAAAAAAHHH

Never heard Liverpool singing “have you ever seen Tottenham win the league” either.
Fans are a bunch of absolute cunts, Sterling is a cunt, and Bernardo trying to break Rose leg.

Vile team and they had THE perfect ref for it.
Season got better for me today because I think the title is going to Merseyside, and I don’t give a fuck.

Anyway, not fussed. Still grinning from ear to ear. CL semi final lads, at our new ground which is one of the greatest stadiums in the world.

If that isn’t enough, what’s the point.

Anyway, not fussed. Still grinning from ear to ear. CL semi final lads, at our new ground which is one of the greatest stadiums in the world.

If that isn’t enough, what’s the point.

Short of hosting the final, a CL semi-final is the biggest game a club could host at their ground.

It’s incredible that the stars have aligned to have our first CL semi-final in the new Lane, and against Ajax no less. A club I and many Spurs fans have a lot of respect for.

Obviously I want CL football again next season, but this season has gone from being a struggle to being incredible.

Many fans saying they wouldn’t swap today for Wednesday- fair enough but why do we have to choose? With the right investment in Jan we could have had both

Many fans saying they wouldn’t swap today for Wednesday- fair enough but why do we have to choose? With the right investment in Jan we could have had both

I personally didn’t expect to beat them three times in a fortnight...it feels like we beat them twice, and even with all our injuries and no signings I thought we were easily good for a draw, and had the better clear cut chances today.

Our players showed humility and professionalism and this is the last week on earth I’d think to start harping on about signings.

This week I discovered that Foyth is our best RB, and that Wanyama has a big future.
City were fuck all, with all their money and playing home all season. A bunch of nasty little babies with a ref pandering to their plastic flags.

I didn’t expect the world this week, but I got it, despite today’s result. All I can say is wait til next season.....we have an excuse. What’s theirs?

Today didn’t hurt. It annoyed me for 90 minutes and then I didn’t give a fuck....onwards to Brighton, top 4 is in our hands, and still in with a shout of the unthinkable.

Wednesday drew tears from their players....the one that they can’t buy.

Back
Top Bottom