Manchester City v. Tottenham Hotspur - Who cares?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People need to get real......awww the press will suck them off.
So fucking what. At least they arent funded by a state.

What’s wrong with you?? Watching that and then hoping they win the fucking title?
Fuck City
I don’t hope they win the title but rather City whose achievements are hollow and plastic than those victim cunts. Get a reality check!

Sterling is angry little fucker when he gets fuck all - all game, isn't he?
I wonder if we have solved our right back position now?
That part looked good.
Pity about Sonny not getting the rub of the green - but lets face it, he put 2 under Ederson in both the euro games, so his luck was going to run out sometime.
Given our missing players I'd say that was a creditable performance overall

Liverpool for me

What disgusting side City are. Cheap cunts, unprofessional fucking bunch of babies.
WAAAHHHH MY CL GIMME BACK GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!! WAAAAAAAAHHH

Never heard Liverpool singing “have you ever seen Tottenham win the league” either.
Fans are a bunch of absolute cunts, Sterling is a cunt, and Bernardo trying to break Rose leg.

Vile team and they had THE perfect ref for it.
Season got better for me today because I think the title is going to Merseyside, and I don’t give a fuck.
Thick cunts don't realise that some in the crowd would have seen Tottenham win the league

Thats 7 points from 24 in the leage. 2 wins in 8 games at the business end of the season and were now scratching to hold on to top 4 by our fingernails.
Miss out and Levy and co will have a lot to answer for regarding their gross negligence and total disregard of the football team these past 2 years.

Thats 7 points from 24 in the leage. 2 wins in 8 games at the business end of the season and were now scratching to hold on to top 4 by our fingernails.
Miss out and Levy and co will have a lot to answer for regarding their gross negligence and total disregard of the football team these past 2 years.
Bang on.

CL semi final though...

Come on, we need to get a grip regarding this particular fixture.

We're (touch wood) past the terrible run of form that saw us get 1 point from 15. This was always our toughest match of the run-in, and to be honest I would have predicted a worse result beforehand given our injury list.

We just need to not get worked up if we drop to 5th by Monday, and get on with beating Brighton on Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom