Man Utd vs Tottenham Hotspur | Wednesday 19th Oct | KO 20:15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think our MF3 would comfortably trump them for steel. We're also an awkward proposition for them; not being the most front-footed team..... Their front 3 all relish space to run into and beyond, so sitting in a bit would likely work in our favour.

Could quite easily stifle each other and see a dirge of a 0-0 tho' given the clash of styles, but as the away team you'd reluctantly take that.
Agree 100% if we play a 3 and if we do then its 3 points. Just not sure what additional evidence the Don needs because it’s obvious to the rest of us.

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Davies
Doherty ------------- Perisic
Biss
Bentancur --- Hobby
Kane -- Son
Rich's injury might work in our favour as Conte is forced into playing with a midfield 3.
Hopefully Kulu is back on the bench.

I feel like Lenglet is preferred for European games at the moment with Davies more up to speed with the pace of the PL so I think he keeps his spot.

You can't change the wingbacks after a performance like that either.

This is well setup for us to go and win there. Shocking that this mob did the double over us last season, time to put that right.

United are there for the taking. They are a bang average team.

Too simplistic.

They know they can beat us because they often do. It's the same as us and Everton.. In other words we hold no fear to them at all. If anything it's the opposite.

As ever it's being ready and for us no gifts or silly mistakes. In the big games it happens so often as him if very clear it's mentality.

If we turn up, stsnd strong, then we know we can hurt them but....

we need to win at a top 6 ground this season

would take a scruffy boring 1-0 match too

cant let those cunts geet further from us in the league
Our record at top.six grounds is appalling, as often the team disintegrates under pressure.
So yes it would be nice to pick up a result a little more often, as for the gooners, I think they are better than many first thought, and they will be there come May.

City are clinical; not unplayable.....

They've already dropped points in multiple games.

As always their defence can be got at.
It helps if you have their arch nemesis in your team.

Come On You Spurs Son Heung Min GIF by Tottenham Hotspur

Can go 10 points above them (fifth) with a win

Huge test.

More likely to lose than win, statistically and looking at the trend for this season and the top teams and playing at home.

Eriksen is bound to be fit for this game and Ronaldo simply never fails against us, so If we get any thing it will be massive, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom