Man Utd vs Tottenham Hotspur | Wednesday 19th Oct | KO 20:15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

martial red card leading to us thrashing them 1-6?
Not quite the same thing, not even close..... as I seem to remember that happened quite early on...
and besides, going down to 10 men doesn't automatically mean you'll lose a game... Let alone that heavily!

No, I'm talking about a goal bound effort that goes SO far over the line it almost touched the NET... and STILL wasn't given... despite Roy Carroll's look of total guilt, and every Man Utd fan behind the goal holding their collective heads in their hands cos they ALL saw it go in...

For THAT goal to be disallowed either reeks of corruption, total ineptitude, or a level of luck we will never experience up there...

and now VAR is in, a mistake, the likes of which will probably never happen again...

THAT kinda injustice!

Those 2 Juve rejects seemed to perk us up last season did they not?

........Especially the ginger Swede; he seems to have excited many of us.

Plenty of jiz spilled over Romero too.

Personally, the signing of Bissouma excited me cos even though he's had a slow integration (in part hindered by Covid interupting his pre-season); he's quality.
Me too but why (like others) did he look like a schoolboy on Wednesday? Second touch is a tackle etc. etc.

That’s true but it doesn’t forgive his first touch on oh so many occasions. And the passing. My God, the fucking short passes.
I also need to add that he wasn’t alone. I can’t accept Dier as a scapegoat because they were all shit. What is so hard to bear is that as a group the players couldn’t fix it themselves and Conte did nothing to change what was the bleeding obvious.b Oh until the 85th minute.

I also need to add that he wasn’t alone. I can’t accept Dier as a scapegoat because they were all shit. What is so hard to bear is that as a group the players couldn’t fix it themselves and Conte did nothing to change what was the bleeding obvious.b Oh until the 85th minute.

Absolute shocker from Conte as it was obvious his system wasn’t working before HT

Absolute shocker from Conte as it was obvious his system wasn’t working before HT
Yup. Potter today saw his team struggling, made a sub and changed his formation after around 35 mins vs Utd. Conte just watched us go under. Surely he could react a bit more quickly in games where it isn't working.

Back
Top Bottom