Man United [A] Sunday 14 Jan 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's your prediction?

• 3 points

Votes: 150 75.8%
  • 1 point

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • No points

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters
Scarlett, Davies and GLC are injured. Ange said Solomon and Maddison won't be available
Dorrington played 90 mins for the u21s away to Soton on Friday so my guess is Romero is likely to be in the squad.
Rumour Kulu is unwell

Assuming Reguillon won't be considered.
These are all our available players:

1ST TEAMSUBS
VICARIOFORSTER
PORROROYAL
UDOGIESESSEGNON
DRAGUSINDORRINGTON (ACADEMY PLAYER)/ROMERO
VDV
SKIPPHOJBJERG
BENTACUR(DONLEY)
JOHNSON(SANTIAGO)
KULUSEVSKI??GIL
WERNER(ACADEMY PLAYER)
RICHARLISON

Just put a bet on the football for the first time. Not sure why. But built this bet-builder thing.

Both teams to score
Rashford 1+ shot on target
Timo to assist or score
Richie 4 shots on target
Spurs win

7017/50

With a free £5 bet it only cost me £1 (£6 stake)

£1 isn't much lol. But that'll return £843 if it all wins. I can see why gambling is addictive.

Is there a bet for Fernandez throwing himself to the ground and squealing like a little bitch?

Both halves!

Insane watching that back now and seeing the difference in the team. Obviously it's just highlights but it shows how fucking passive we were in defence, deep line, sitting off. Thank fuck for Ange.
For all the well wishes to Eric Dier yesterday. Have a look at the lazy half headed clearance plopped into midfield on the Fred goal and tell this is a player doing his very best? The standards under the so called leadership group had got so low that we the fans were being gaslighted by pumped fists, tattoos pointing and stirring words.

That NFL coach I talked to was like he could see the future. He said "Every last one of that failed leadership group has to go"

"Not Kane!!"
"Especially Kane. Loris, Kane, Hojbjerg Dier, they all have to leave to allow success to enter the space they have vacated."

I did not want to hear at the time. But someone at Spurs heard it. Thank god for Ange

If Werner arrives by Wednesday/Thursday I think he’ll start at centre forward instead of Richy. Man Utd can’t handle any pace in behind them.
No chance, he'll start of the left surely. It's why we got him, to deliver low crosses to Richy

View: https://x.com/yiddogus/status/1745866165367218597?s=46

Adam Sandler GIF by IFC

Shaw is a good player to be fair
It’s a video, though.

Shaw over Udogie isn’t horrible although I’d take our boy. McTominay over Bentancur? 10/11 United selections?

I understand fan pages looking for interactions but this is meant to be the major outlet for US fans to get their footballing info from.

Luckily, I have the fine folks at TFC aiding me in my knowledge :porrogasp:

Back
Top Bottom