Man United [A] Sunday 14 Jan 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's your prediction?

• 3 points

Votes: 150 75.8%
  • 1 point

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • No points

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters
I actually think Manure set up perfectly for Angeball, they are clumsy at the back and don’t like to be pressed there midfield is wide open and will struggle against inverted full backs, and there wide players are bone idle and don’t work back hardly at all, but they will no doubt raise there game against us
Lads it’s United

I actually think Manure set up perfectly for Angeball, they are clumsy at the back and don’t like to be pressed there midfield is wide open and will struggle against inverted full backs, and there wide players are bone idle and don’t work back hardly at all, but they will no doubt raise there game against us
Just show some energy and pace and they will be fucked especially if Evans and varane are in defence. Press high and win the ball back from Ericksen.

Why is their goalie allowed to play. I know fifa ruling says clubs and countries can negotiate a release. Yet onana has a game next day for Cameroon. The PL should step in and say if players are called then they must go same time as everyone else. It’s unfair advantage although him in goal may not be. Let’s make sure we make them regret it and also humiliate onana who seems to be taking the piss out his own country. No way and England player could get away with that!

Vicario
Porro
Emerson
VDV
Udogie
Bentancur
Kulusevski
LoCelso
Johnson
Richarlison
Werner
lineup code
[lineup]
Vicario
Porro Emerson VDV Udogie
Bentancur
Kulusevski LoCelso
Johnson Richarlison Werner
[/lineup]

Bench:
Forster, Dragusin, Phillips, Sessegnon, Hojbjerg, Skipp, Donley, Gil, Scarlett

We should be starting Dragusin but feel like it will get done on Friday at the earliest, big chance for Werner to make himself an instant cult hero. For some reason they always show up against us so lets hope we get he United we've seen for the rest of the year.

Vicario
Porro
Emerson
VDV
Udogie
Bentancur
Kulusevski
LoCelso
Johnson
Richarlison
Werner
lineup code
[lineup]
Vicario
Porro Emerson VDV Udogie
Bentancur
Kulusevski LoCelso
Johnson Richarlison Werner
[/lineup]

Bench:
Forster, Dragusin, Phillips, Sessegnon, Hojbjerg, Skipp, Donley, Gil, Scarlett

We should be starting Dragusin but feel like it will get done on Friday at the earliest, big chance for Werner to make himself an instant cult hero. For some reason they always show up against us so lets hope we get he United we've seen for the rest of the year.
That looks good to me, although I’d be surprised if Micky started if we have Dragusin.

This game will be interesting to see if these United players are will to give all for Ten Haag. Another lackluster performance will point to severe problems in the United dressing room.

This fixture should suit us. They don't like being put under pressure and have real problems in their defence.

Ten Haag is a decent coach, and will know how Spurs will want to play. Rather that play their own game, they will focus on nullyfying ours. I'd expect them to continuously lump long balls forward to the flanks, in an effort to force our full backs to be less include to join the attack.

That looks good to me, although I’d be surprised if Micky started if we have Dragusin.
I reckon he’ll end up signing Friday or Saturday, doubt he’ll play if he hasn’t train. With Micky it’s hard because we can hardly build his minutes like you would with an attacker, so hopefully he’s ready

I reckon he’ll end up signing Friday or Saturday, doubt he’ll play if he hasn’t train. With Micky it’s hard because we can hardly build his minutes like you would with an attacker, so hopefully he’s ready
I’m predicting it’ll be done within the next 48 hours, mostly due to Davies’s injury. If he can get one training session in, he’ll start. Micky is too valuable to start and run the risk of an injury to Emerson and having to play on. If it was summer they might not care so much, but with the stop/start nature of these games in winter, the risk is too high

It'll be Emerson / VDV or Dragusin / VDV....

No way on earth VDV doesn't start.
Look, you shouldn’t keep a rolls Royce locked up in the garage, and we need to win because with the fixtures of everyone above us and their current form, we could be second or third by the end of January, but we will see

Just realised Woolwich and Liverpool both don't play this weekend. Haven't got a game until the following weekend.

Great chance to not only go 2 points clear of Woolwich but 3 points off top again

Flashbacks to last season when we put in one of the worst performances I've ever witnessed. We can't be that bad again.

Sarr will be the biggest miss, his engine in the middle and ability to hound players out of possession is key, he was fantastic in the home game on MW2.

Vicario
Porro - Emerson - VdV - Udogie
Bentancur - Lo Celso
Johnson - Deki - Werner
Richy
I think Johnson is better off the left, but if Werner gets a few training sessions then I think he'll start. The toss up was between Hojbjerg or Lo Celso.

Really hope we get another surprise sprung on us.. Maddison fit or Romero. Dragosin being available also would be massive.

Why is their goalie allowed to play. I know fifa ruling says clubs and countries can negotiate a release. Yet onana has a game next day for Cameroon. The PL should step in and say if players are called then they must go same time as everyone else. It’s unfair advantage although him in goal may not be. Let’s make sure we make them regret it and also humiliate onana who seems to be taking the piss out his own country. No way and England player could get away with that!
Ssssshhhhh!

We want that calamity to play don't we?

Midfield bothers me for this one, we need a ball winner in there so it has to be PEH or Skipp... their midfield is lightweight without Casemiro and dont like a fight

You say that, but once they figured out Villa's highline, they took them apart.

Back
Top Bottom