Man City Vs Tottenham - Sat 17th August 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just don't understand people that find any excuse to find a negative in an otherwise positive situation.
We came away from yesterday's game with more than what just about anyone else will all season.
Who gives a fuck if we ride our luck?
Life's short and full of shit. Enjoy the good fortune when yet get it rather than whinging about how it could have been better.
I can enjoy the moment of scoring, and VAR and taking a massive point.

But I’m not going to sit here and lie and say our tactics were genius and and we played well.

Poch said we need to improve in every area after that. I agree with him.

If others want to see that again, then good for them, but they don’t need to sit there tell me that was a fucking tactical masterpiece

I enjoyed the game,was watching it in the Red cow in Cheshunt. End of a long day though,so maybe drink clouded my view. They had most of the play,and chance,but we hit back when we had ours ,so quite proud of us . As for their 3rd goal. As the rules stand,it was a correct . Complete bollocks but those are the rules. They way we went to sleep,to allow the goal in the first place is worrying. The game ends when the ref blows up,it has always been thus,ffs.
Happy with the result though. What's not to like ,a drawer against the best team in the land and coming from behind twice.

Was all set to be the last kick of the game too.... Scary lack of focus.

So what are you saying. We got there on the cheap?

I guess what im saying is that they are league winners because they have an unlimited reserve of money, and we dont... and that we should be pleased that we can go there and get a point as well as beat them in the CL (the one thing they want to win)

Aren't we lucky to have so many people keeping everything real by telling us all these unpalatable truths that none of us can face up to....they'll be telling us climate change isn't a hoax next...

I can enjoy the moment of scoring, and VAR and taking a massive point.

But I’m not going to sit here and lie and say our tactics were genius and and we played well.

Poch said we need to improve in every area after that. I agree with him.

If others want to see that again, then good for them, but they don’t need to sit there tell me that was a fucking tactical masterpiece

Of course we can always improve, but to expect to go to City, a team that has financial resources beyond anyone, and play our normal game and dominate is deluded.

I can appreciate honest dialogue about the way we played but people calling for Kane to dragged after 45 mins and writing Ndombele off can go and piss up a flag pole.

I guess what im saying is that they are league winners because they have an unlimited reserve of money, and we dont... and that we should be pleased that we can go there and get a point as well as beat them in the CL (the one thing they want to win)

We ought to be proud of how we got to this point too.

Back
Top Bottom