Man City at Wembley - 14Apr - 19:45KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems like a lot of people here delusional about Son and what he's brought to the team since he got here. I guess some by purpose and some really don't know. By not having Son on game like this not only make our offence toothless but puts big stress to our defence. But hey Sterling still playing so games not over yet.

Can’t believe certain ‘fans’ wanna take our top scorer off at half time because he hasn’t scored a hat trick vs the league leaders.

Embarrassing fickle clueless muppets

Sorry but what's your point exactly? I get it, you love him cause he said some nice words about the club the other day, but we can't live off pretty sentiment. He is good, he is a solid reliable player most of the time, but we need much better if we are going to progress. And we can absolutely find better than Ben Davies out there in the transfer market. I'm not scapegoating him for this performance so far, just pointing out that it is an upgrade we can and should make.

I swear if I see one more person make the “Kane will claim that” joke. It’s been done a thousand times this week. It’s not original.

Hey everyone, look I’m making a joke someone else made up.

:kaneshh:

Can’t be singling out players. It’s a collective effort.
Nobody covered themselves with glory in that half.
Lamela has been very good lately.
Especially against Chelsea.

They have better players in some positions. Sometimes that’s all it is. Don’t get me wrong, we have great players, but if we are honest at least 3, or maybe more, of our players we’d swap for De Bruyne, Sane, Jesus or Silva.
We have a team ethic with quality .
It’s just up to the players to dig deep and work hard.

We have to wear them down. Mess them up when they have the ball
We then have the quality to get something going forward.

Back
Top Bottom