Man City at Wembley - 14Apr - 19:45KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was never a penalty by Lloris but given where the ref was (behind the play) you can understand why he thought it was. Still a cunt though, he's given us nothing. Including the penalty on Lamela.

For perspective, if the respective iffy penalty decisions swing the other way we’re up 2-1. Despite everyone in white on the pitch being slow and shit. So...maybe we should just enjoy the match and save the angst.

Just need to get in there fucking faces from the get go in the second half.

I'd bring Son on for Lamela. Unfortunately it hasn't come off for him so far. Don't think it helps when he has the likes of Trippier behind him who doesn't provide him width and pace like Walker used to.

Lucas is never ever going to get the opportunity to come on and change the game when it's needed this season, he is very much a next season player

Awful awful performance for most of that half, but then we woke up a bit, Dembele in particular really grabbed the game by the neck and started forcing his way through. We are still in this, just got to score next and put them under constant pressure, no let up. I hope Poch makes some kind of tactical or personnel change at HT, cause he got the start horribly wrong.

One thing confirmed - I really hate this oil slick cuntrag of a team, and look forward to when they go back to the mediocrity of struggling to win div 1 playoffs

Hopefully we can turn this around.
Pochettino sort it out all HT with a few adjustments. Get a grip in the middle somehow,
We haven’t been up to it first half. Not consistent enough.
Frustrating becuase we are better than that and we all know they are not impenetrable.

Back
Top Bottom