Lyon v Tottenham 2nd Leg!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich (H), Inter (H), Liverpool (A), Inter (A)

Shit the bed.

Piece of piss.

2nrbdf.jpg

As for those legendery Euopean nights at Anfiled -
:chicco:

I'm surprised ITV haven't ordered a National day of mourning now that their beloved Liverpool are out! ,...I fully expect a Europa League blackout now, no more European games will be shown on ITV this season, out of respect to the pretentious banner waving, scarf wearing Liverpool fans who are missing out on their famous flag-nights now!

You really did get the feeling that OUR game last night was an inconvenience to ITV, as it prevented them broadcasting a full 2hour build up of the Liverpool match..,,
jeez, they even cut to Anfield halfway thorough our game cos a BUS was arriving, and they were scared they might miss Stevie Gerrard adjusting his tie!!

Imagine if we'd have scored during that? There would've been carnage!

So..we scored, I strangely took ALL my clothes off and ran into my garden..stood barefoot in dog shit. It was worth it though. And that was one of my favourite moments supporting this club!

Dammit. I'll pee for you in a cup next, too, what?

1. "Our passion: the stock exchange" AULAS, Business before everything. "Warning: being a supporter of Lyon gravely harms your intelligence"

2. "Ah! If I were rich… I'd buy myself some supporters"

3. "What are the only days of the year when there's atmosphere at the Gerland? When Saint-Étienne and Spurs are in town!"

4. "We shouldn't be burning cars. We should burn the Gerland and their old president Mr. Aulas"

5. "OL: I hate you"

6. "Lyon supporters are very respectful. Moments of silence at the Gerland last all match!"

(I tried making these more idiomatic)

yKeSmY0.jpg

(Aulas, fuck your mother)

Lunch time special at the Hotel Lyon: Hot frogs legs followed by a horse meat donar: E20

...careful, I hear their horse donars may contain beef... pfnaar pffnar I thunk you ladeeeeez and mentalmen!

i'm sooooooo current and topical!

In other news, let's not ruin last night's European joy and go fcuk this up Spursey style!
any type of draw will do us, but I expect us to go for a win... which may or may not be our un-doing!

Parker and Dembele need to release the ball quicker. Ade, Bale and Lennon have been making runs behind the defense but nobody is playing them through.

Back
Top Bottom