Lyon v Tottenham 2nd Leg!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

soo not much has changed since we faced Lyon a week ago thursday for historic info see the 1st leg match thread just add the pounding Lyon gave Bordeaux 4-0 at the weekend.
afc.gif

We on the other hand have had a week off and should be well rested and up for this game.
Personally predict a tight game with our backs to the wall for the most part and a few good counter-attacks which we'll hopefully nab a goal or two from! guessing 1-1 come the final whistle with us going through 3-2 on aggregate :llorishuh:

Dammit. I'll pee for you in a cup next, too, what?

1. "Our passion: the stock exchange" AULAS, Business before everything. "Warning: being a supporter of Lyon gravely harms your intelligence"

2. "Ah! If I were rich… I'd buy myself some supporters"

3. "What are the only days of the year when there's atmosphere at the Gerland? When Saint-Étienne and Spurs are in town!"

4. "We shouldn't be burning cars. We should burn the Gerland and their old president Mr. Aulas"

5. "OL: I hate you"

6. "Lyon supporters are very respectful. Moments of silence at the Gerland last all match!"

(I tried making these more idiomatic)

yKeSmY0.jpg

(Aulas, fuck your mother)

Its going to end 2-1 Lyon.

We will then lose on penalties.

Everyone will be like "Why da fuq we so shit at penalties?!".

Then once we calm down, we'll be like "At least we can concentrate on the league"

Oh and by the way, Im from the future.....
tumblr_lnfmwz0gbq1qgllay.gif

Its going to end 2-1 Lyon.

We will then lose on penalties.

Everyone will be like "Why da fuq we so shit at penalties?!".

Then once we calm down, we'll be like "At least we can concentrate on the league"

Oh and by the way, Im from the future.....
tumblr_lnfmwz0gbq1qgllay.gif

Trouble is you are from an alternate future where Ian Wright is president of Uefa and has introduced a policy where all refs have to wear caps like this at all times...

ian_wright_2276728.jpg

Which unfortunately skewed the result in favour of Lyon.

Thus your timeline is invalid. Also in our reality potatoes aren't poisonous so enjoy the chips motherfucker.

:dude: :dude: :dude:

Adebayor better bring alot more then his feeble stroll in the park on that first leg.

Stick Bale behind him and let him float.............Roll w/ Dempsey on that LM. Holtby on around 65 to bring that extra energy .

And on that left side..........A&E a must

No Naughton plz...........somebody pass on to AVB. gracias
Philly, I'm no Anglo... ologist but you may be giving the Brits visions of ambulances and hospitals with your nickname for Benny.

On second thought, it's a pretty apt shorthand for the most heart attack-inducing man on the team.

Back
Top Bottom