Lyon v Tottenham 2nd Leg!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll be honest, I was slagging Dembele off most of that match for his sloppy passing, then he came up with that stunner, what a player.

:adegrin:

Milito is a big miss for them. Can't really think who else they got that's really good?

Cassano and Stankovic are there. Guarin is a pretty lively midfielder as well. They don't have many big stars now but this won't be easy either.

They have a defender called Juan Jesus as well. I bet they have an imaginative chant for him.

Recently Inter have been quite shit away from home, apart from the draw at Roma. They've suffered heavy losses at Fiorentina, Siena, and Udinese. They'll be a big challenge still obviously, but realistically we should be able to make the home game count.

It's going to be so fucking hard trying to win this competition and get Top 4. What worries me is we only have Dembele and Parker as natural centre midfielders, and there not playing that great with each other.

Woolwich (H), Inter (H), Liverpool (A), Inter (A)

Shit the bed.

Piece of piss.

2nrbdf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom