Luke Amos

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Stopspot

Now I'm a big fat dynamo!
He got 68 minutes today and seems to have done well.

I hope he has a great season and comes back full of confidence and ready to take a spot.

I watched a bit of the game. Nice tidy player but not on our level. Hopefully this move will land him a decent move next season.

Stopspot

Highlights from the game. QPR seem to be playing some fun football under Waburton.

And here's the 2-0 goal in full. A thing of beauty

Register to remove

You watched a few mins of highlights and have written him off as not good enough :pochunimpressed:
He wouldn't be going on loan if he were good enough for us. No player has ever come back from a loan to become a first team player under Poch, and this is Amos' 3rd one. If he does well, hopefully we can get a few million for him next Summer.

He wouldn't be going on loan if he were good enough for us. No player has ever come back from a loan to become a first team player under Poch, and this is Amos' 3rd one. If he does well, hopefully we can get a few million for him next Summer.
He is coming back from a serious knee injury, so yes he is behind Skipp at the moment and it's best he continues his return to fitness at another club.

Stopspot

30 minutes and scored the winning penalty that sent QPR through in the Carabao against Bristol City.

Our old youth prospect Dominic Ball also featured and played the full 90

Top Bottom