Luke Amos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He got 68 minutes today and seems to have done well.

I hope he has a great season and comes back full of confidence and ready to take a spot.

Highlights from the game. QPR seem to be playing some fun football under Waburton.

And here's the 2-0 goal in full. A thing of beauty

You watched a few mins of highlights and have written him off as not good enough :pochunimpressed:

He wouldn't be going on loan if he were good enough for us. No player has ever come back from a loan to become a first team player under Poch, and this is Amos' 3rd one. If he does well, hopefully we can get a few million for him next Summer.

He wouldn't be going on loan if he were good enough for us. No player has ever come back from a loan to become a first team player under Poch, and this is Amos' 3rd one. If he does well, hopefully we can get a few million for him next Summer.

He is coming back from a serious knee injury, so yes he is behind Skipp at the moment and it's best he continues his return to fitness at another club.

30 minutes and scored the winning penalty that sent QPR through in the Carabao against Bristol City.

Our old youth prospect Dominic Ball also featured and played the full 90

Amos now seen as a key member of the squad it seems

Maybe Amos and Clarke can build up a midfield understanding at Q.P.R. that WE could maybe benefit from in a few years....
Or am I being naive?
The footbal loan system doesn't really reap such dividends, does it?!

Maybe Amos and Clarke can build up a midfield understanding at Q.P.R. that WE could maybe benefit from in a few years....
Or am I being naive?
The footbal loan system doesn't really reap such dividends, does it?!

Maybe not when it comes to building an understanding - but the fact that he's playing games regularly should be something we could benefit from.

Maybe not when it comes to building an understanding - but the fact that he's playing games regularly should be something we could benefit from.
I was visualising the near non-existent possibility of them BOTH forming part of our future midfield!!

As I say, naive probably!!

Back
Top Bottom