Lubed Up In Liverpool: Liverpool vs Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Prediction?
baleog.gif

Fuck it, we'll dick 'em

THvLP_Defoe.gif

THvLP_Modric.gif

THvLP_Adebayor.gif

THvLP_Bonus.gif

Just a shame that legendary Tottenham goal scorer Jamie Carragher has retired.

No high line. Allow them to come on to us with our midfield putting in a proper shift and the back 4 nice and compact, and relatively deep. Don't allow those diagonal balls over the top that have been killing us all season. Be aware that they will look to target our left back position like everyone else has been. When we have possession, look to switch play to our right quickly at every opportunity, it might pull them out of shape a bit, and then try to hit them on the counter.

All the pressure is on them, and they will be feeling it, so we must be well organised and not panic if they have a lot of the ball early on which is likely. Nevertheless, we are quite capable of winning this, Cardiff scored three against them last week which is not to say that we will, but we have to let them know they are in the sort of game that they don't want to play. Tight, disciplined and professional. Not at all Spursy then.

:gallashmm:

Wait wait wait wait. That first video 1:50 - 2:00 "I didn't think I could influence it by coming down."

PLEASE FUCK OFF. Why are you a manager then Tim? What's the point if you can't influence your own team. Jesus fucking wept.

I think we can beat them.....it was nice to see TS saying how Naughton didnt hide, and I hope he starts at Anfield. Will have a point to prove. Even saw flashes of the old Jan yesterday.

People forget that Liverpool only have one world class player, but their manager has instilled a work ethic and a belief that is working wonders and created a very good side.

Henderson and Allen are not better that what we have. They just believe they are, and our lot are lacking that mental strength. The right preparation and application and its game on.

IF however we would manage to win it, then my hope for 4th is back on.

I looked at the table this morning and started dreaming.....why do we do it to ourselves?!

So strange that for the disaster that has been unfolding this season, we still have hope and a chance. Imagine the beauty of us beating Scum to 4th...now THATS a capitulation that would eclipse ours the other year.

But....we all know what heartache lies ahead dont we

:eriksenserious:

Hugo
Eriksen Eriksen Eriksen Eriksen
Eriksen Eriksen
Eriksen Eriksen Eriksen
Eriksen

:freundgoal:

But in all seriousness, hope we play with some savy. Soak up any pressure at the start and grow into the game

Team for me would be
Hugo
Walker Verts Kaboul Rose
Sandro Dembele
Lennon Eriksen Chadli
Soldado
Can't see Tim dropping either Adebayor or Bentaleb to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom