Lubed Up In Liverpool: Liverpool vs Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is a poll from skysports.com (I voted Spurs)

What will be the outcome in the match Liverpool vs Spurs?
  • Liverpool - 90%
  • Draw - 6%
  • Spurs - 4%

:adethumbup:

Ok, I'm feeling strangly optimistic. So optimistic in fact I really want to put a bet on a Spurs win and a top 4 finish... But underage betting and all that.

When AVB was sacked we'd conceded 21 in 16, since Timmy we've conceded 19 in 15.

To be honest i'm genuinely surprised, we seemed very well organized in defence under AVB although I guess we had a few big rapings. Provided we concede 2 or less on Sunday then in theory Sherwood provides better defence than AVB (who'd have thought it!)

When AVB was sacked we'd conceded 21 in 16, since Timmy we've conceded 19 in 15.

To be honest i'm genuinely surprised, we seemed very well organized in defence under AVB although I guess we had a few big rapings. Provided we concede 2 or less on Sunday then in theory Sherwood provides better defence than AVB (who'd have thought it!)

Maybe we actually have a half decent team regardless of the manager....

But when the going gets tough, that is when a manager can change a game and win it for us. Not too sure either of our two this season quite had that in their locker.

Back
Top Bottom