Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The diving comments amuse me, because there was actual dive that was called in the game.
  • Dele went down, no contact, got a yellow and didn't argue about it. He needs to stay on his feet as he has a chance to make something happen and we were dominating at that point.
  • Karius clipped and impeded Kane, Kane felt the contact and went down. Penalty, not a dive.
  • Lamela cut across VVD, and was kicked in the calf. Penalty, not a dive.
These are not controversial decisions.

I wonder what Liverpool fans think of the encroachment to the first penalty and the fact it wasn't retaken..

DVTCdfIXkAAQphc.jpg
Did you know Kane was about half a yard into the United half for the first goal last Wednesday? I don't think anyone mentioned it yet...

I wonder what Liverpool fans think of the encroachment to the first penalty and the fact it wasn't retaken..

DVTCdfIXkAAQphc.jpg

Well, it's obvious isn't it? This is photographic evidence of Spurs, the dirtiest team in the history of the world, violently lashing out and attempting to cheat against a superior team. Despite their valiant fighting to stay outside the box, these brave Liverpool players were brutally shoved in the back by Wanyama.

I mean, look at Van Dijk. Wanyama is clearly in the act of pile driving him into the turf.

That was a horrible reaction, what a fucking cunt.

Your not supposed to be competitive against him. He said only there for match fitness. Not to compete in the competitive U23 league.
How dare Marsh challenger him for a header. Have the courtesy to stand back and let him bring it down.
It’s Adam Lalana.
Henderson’s roomy.

What was that all about anyway?
What a ponce.
At least do something. I’d have laughed at him.
He obviously can’t hold his hands up,

Back
Top Bottom