Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The fun keeps coming.

I'm hearing that they might petition the European Court of Human Rights or the War Crimes Tribunal in the Hague...

Solidarity for Turin. JFT39

(Top tip - read this aloud in a whiny sing-song accent for full effect)

DVRG6UlXkAAKabh.jpg:large
Incredible. I agreed with the whole 'justice for the 96'. Now they are demanding 'justice' for the two penalties.

FWIW, I thought both penos were a bit soft.

The difference between bbc commentator when Salad score & when Harry scored was hilarious

It was like someone having an orgasm then realising that theyโ€™ve just shagged Susan Boyle

I'm sorry that this has become bigger thanks to being able to hear the conversation at the time of the first penalty incident.
Anyone know how or why this happened or was allowed to happen? It's not a standard thing to happen on a televised game.

As much as I utterly despise Chelscum, after hearing Klopp's crybaby bullshit and all these scousers classless histrionics, I honestly think right now (might well could change) I'd rather Conte's men got that top 4 spot. Anyone else share this feeling?

Depends if Roman is genuinely feeling the pinch or not. Seems himself and the other looters are on the hook for the World Cup builds or its into the old Gulags. If he stops financially inflating them could be interesting.

Liverpool on the other hand have well and truly peaked, I think that is where there hate for us comes from. Benitez won the champions league with a bang average side and the Suarez season aside its been treading water at best. Their big over spend on wages will count for nothing if they get shut out of ECL revenues and we have the new stadium and ECL revenue. They are still a huge club, wonderful history 5 times et al but getting closer and closer to being an upper mid table club.

Last edited:
I'd suggest most stay off Twitter for a few days every single tweet by the Spurs account has hundreds of either Pool or Woolwich fans screaching cheat/divers or some other actually pretty horrible stuff on it.

The meltdown is next level imagine if we had won.
:pochshock:

I wonder what Liverpool fans think of the encroachment to the first penalty and the fact it wasn't retaken..

DVTCdfIXkAAQphc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom