Liverpool away - 11th Feb - 1730hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, fuck off with your retardedness. It's a fking fact that Son has been the only guy who find spaces behind livershit defenders.

Better if he does it when Spurs have the ball. When Liverpool have it I prefer if he helps Davies out. Take him out at halftime an sell him in the summer. Davies to. Need a faster left back to be able to play 3-5-2 when Rose is out.

Only positive is it remained only 2. Liverpool have thrown away this sort of lead several times this season and we are capable of scoring against them.

Poch needs to change something. Only problem is I'm not sure what change we need? 3 at the back?

Rose is such a massive miss as the backup is far too different and inferior.

We've got a clear weakness in our side today and they're taking advantage of it.

I'd say starting Janssen instead Kane would have been better so we at least had 11 fucking players on the pitch

That made no sense. We still have 11. Two strikers mean hold up is better. Not the usual spurs way but sometimes you got to do this against a team that will play like Liverpool and you don't have your regular defense

BBC reporter is asking why we haven't learn a fucking thing from Liverpool's form, and why they haven't been winning - they can't handle teams who play deep and hit them on the attack.

So we do the opposite.

As grateful as I am for Poch, I hope he's not too arrogant to learn from shit like this

I think we all knew that before the game, it's been the same for 4 years or so both Rogers and Klopp, high pressure and we play a high line and pass it around. It's a game of rock, paper, sissors and we are rock and they are paper.

We have to adapt more when playing Liverpool.

No, fuck off with your retardedness. It's a fking fact that Son has been the only guy who find spaces behind livershit defenders.

It's not retarded. He's playing far too high up the pitch. As sammyspurs sammyspurs pointed out, he's playing in front of Kane. Couple that with Davies being 50 yards behind him, and it's a horror show. It's football, not ice dancing. You've got to play where it matters.

Double sub and a dramatic change in attitude needed immediately in the 2nd to even have a slight chance at salvaging something here. Gotta get the ball forward much faster, if it means bringing Janssen on and going long, then so be it. Everytime we try to play out from the back we lose the ball to their press and they are so good at transitioning and so quick in attack that we don't have time to recover from our mistakes.

You have to pretend there is no one who could improve our team.

That's how it seems at times.

You just look at us and you know that if we had a Roy Keane for example in our midfield that we would take this game by the scruff of the neck.

I thought it would take a 8.5 plus performance. So far this has been anything but.

Better if he does it when Spurs have the ball. When Liverpool have it I prefer if he helps Davies out. Take him out at halftime an sell him in the summer. Davies to. Need a faster left back to be able to play 3-5-2 when Rose is out.
Seems like a serious over reaction. Son has looked very dangerous and always does. He's a very attacking player though, he's not a winger that tracks back with the full back, never has been either.

BBC reporter is asking why we haven't learn a fucking thing from Liverpool's form, and why they haven't been winning - they can't handle teams who play deep and hit them on the attack.

So we do the opposite.

As grateful as I am for Poch, I hope he's not too arrogant to learn from shit like this

Problem is Poch is not learning though. I love the guy too. But Christ how many times is this going to happen before he learns ?

The way this is we will be unwrapped 5-0 and be below the goons by 7.20 - that's the way our beloved club roll....

Let's hope something big happens to stop that outcome.

Back
Top Bottom