Liverpool away - 11th Feb - 1730hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can the media and everyone stop saying we are competing for the title, we are nowhere near ready for that as this performance has shown, our aim is top four and we need to up our game to get there! Chelsea are out of site, as Leicester were last season, the only reason we were touted contenders is cause we were in the place nearest despite being such a large gap behind, also McManaman is an unbearable prick
Mate, forget the media. Our own fans are so delusional about our level and title chances. Any time we have a good run, we lose our heads and think we are world beaters. We are making progress but still a long way off being real title challengers. And most of the work still has to be done in the transfer market, there is only so much the manager can do with these players.

I'm in shock..... that was truly fucking awful...... let's hope this is a game of two half's and we somehow get our act together and play some football.

Still shaking my had at how bad that 1st half performance.

Swansea beat these... and Southampton just dismantled Sunderland...

...are we REALLY worse than Swansea and Southampton?

And yet everyone else cant find it except for Son

Even when he did find space he fluffed it

Bad miss and we could have been back in the game

Would kill for a draw now but sadly can't see it

Got to be changes at ht

I hope Poch does them some talking at HT, this first half was disgraceful bar the last 10 minutes. I still think we can get a draw, score one and they will shit themselves. I hope we'll put up a good fight because this first half looked like the old AVB Spurs tbh.

Hidden camera footage of Poch's half time talk:

maxell-commercial-o.gif

Worst half of football I've seen in about 3 years.. that was disgusting! Davies and Dier should hand their heads in shame. Poch better make a change at half time, I'm not even kidding Sissoko needs to come. His running power would be handy since we can't keep the ball.

Back
Top Bottom