Liverpool away - 11th Feb - 1730hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can the media and everyone stop saying we are competing for the title, we are nowhere near ready for that as this performance has shown, our aim is top four and we need to up our game to get there! Chelsea are out of site, as Leicester were last season, the only reason we were touted contenders is cause we were in the place nearest despite being such a large gap behind, also McManaman is an unbearable prick

should have started Wimmer there, Dier wasted in defence

-----------Kane-----------
Eriksen-Dembele--Sissoko/Son
--------Dier----Wanyama-------
Davies--Wim-Ald------Walker
----------Lloris----------------------

Should never have given Sane and co space to run into.

Starting with janssen instead of son would have been better so we play more direct when they press us. Dier is not a fucking CB. When will poch see that

Many of us, myself included said we needed big performances from our better players.

I thought we needed to start with Sissoko just to be strong from the start.

Pochettino as all will rightly say knows the players but honestly I could see all this coming and I am not alone on that front.

2-1 at half-time we have a chance but seriously we have to find something additional for this squad and that is not just hindsight talking.

We have no composure and control on the ball. Constantly falling over our own feet when we find ourselves in their final 3rd. We don't know the meaning of one-touch football.

They have Lucas at Centre Half. Milner at left back. A shit keeper and have been in awful form. But this is like the 90'S version of Spurs. Disgraceful. What goes on in our heads v the better teams away ?

All their attacks have been at Davies, no thanks to the player ahead of him I'm sure

da558ad6-4fde-462e-b95f-1233258eb879.jpg
That's because he's not very good. Plenty of folk mentioned it earlier in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom