Liverpool away - 11th Feb - 1730hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like we wont be parking any busses thankfully

"If you win you are a genius, if you don't win you are criticised. You need to be natural, spontaneous and believe in the way you play, use your methods.
"It's an easy answer: only work in the way you believe you can achieve big things."

I hope we don't get caught betwixt and between having a go and trying to play on the counter. This is my only worry. Take the game to them, and stay on it.
I think the reason we kept getting exposed by Man City last month was this exact problem. We probably went there looking to take advantage of their poor defending, and kept getting caught out.

The same wouldn't have happened if we'd either managed to pin them back or made a concerted effort to sit back.

I think the reason we kept getting exposed by Man City last month was this exact problem. We probably went there looking to take advantage of their poor defending, and kept getting caught out.

The same wouldn't have happened if we'd either managed to pin them back or made a concerted effort to sit back.
Agreed. We showed how dangerous we were when we finally got forwards but we seemed afraid to risk getting really in their faces and try and take the front foot.

Lucas at centre half for them, we need to utilise him. Get Kane, Alli or Son on him at every opportunity. We need big games for everyone, especially Wanyama and Dembele against Coutinho, Mane and Lallana.

Back
Top Bottom