Liverpool away - 11th Feb - 1730hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Simple. He epitomises what this team is about. He epitomises what Poch wants from his players. Nobody shows the desire to attack teams with and without the ball more than any other player in our team. Nobody plays Poch's press better and he is one of the reasons we perform so well when he is fit. I'm just grateful that we have a backup like Son to fill in while he is hurt.
I totally agree that he fits the scheme and manager, just think his game is immature. Lots of potential though and would want to keep him and see how he develops! Love Son coming off the bench but he doesn't seem to have the same impact when playing from the start; perfect super sub!

I totally agree that he fits the scheme and manager, just think his game is immature. Lots of potential though and would want to keep him and see how he develops! Love Son coming off the bench but he doesn't seem to have the same impact when playing from the start; perfect super sub!

Could easily go on to be our own baby faced assassin if he's okay with being that player.

Anybody watching the Scum? Their goal was an obvious handball and they've just got away with a blatant red card for a professional foul against a Hull player clean through on goal. WTF is going on with referees now-a-days, fu**ing joke.

Well, yea, because Lamela would start. Duh.

Eriksen-Alli-Lamela is our starting 3 behind Kane when all fit. Simple as that.
Agreed. Perfect mixture of tenacity, movement, vision and technical ability. At least with the players we have anyway. Saying that though i do like Son but i agree with other folk on here that Son is an immense impact sub with his directness and positive energy when on the field.

Son himself wouldn't even start if everyone is fit, lol.

Besides, even then it's still questionable whether Lamela would get in ahead of Son.
Agreed. I couldn't choose between them based on Son's recent form and what I saw from Lamela earlier in the season before his injury. I'd probably put Lamela in as he does so much work and save Son as the super sub.

Back
Top Bottom