Liverpool away - 11th Feb - 1730hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool tend to do well against the better sides and our record against them has been pretty awful in recent years. I would be positively surprised if we get the three points.

Lloris
Walker-Alderweireld-Dier-Davies
Wanyama-Dembele
Eriksen-Alli-Son
Kane

Liverpool tend to do well against the better sides and our record against them has been pretty awful in recent years. I would be positively surprised if we get the three points.

Lloris
Wanyama-Dembele
Eriksen-Alli-Son
Kane
In recent years? This is here and now. We do go all wobbly on away days but do not lose. If you can stay in the game, there is always a chance to get the result. We need this 3 points and I feel we will be up for it-at least give it a good go.

Genuinely surprised when people are confident we'll go there and win.... it's still anfield... the minute I hear that stupid moany pre game song I start to shit myself....

Even went there once had the joy of seeing us lose 4-0 under Sherwood... kaboul back heeled an OG in the first 2 mins, God awful stuff.

Anyway., I truly truly hate this lot! I think the Rodgers era epitomised them when he got them into the CL (in the only time in the last 7/8 they actually managed to finish above us) Rodgers said 'it's good for the champions league and it's good for football to have Liverpool back with the elite where they belong' what!!!? Sorry?

He talked like the fans did, entitled fucks who think they've a right to success cause they were good in the 80s. Their ex players are all over our screens and radios spouting biased bile about their beloved Liverpool..

From Phil Thompson who doesn't even hide his overt bias and doesn't even watch his own game on soccer Saturday so he can focus on the Liverpool one! This is national TV! Not Liverpool TV.

Then there's guys like John Barnes he says shit like "Raheem Sterling should stay at Liverpool he's already at the best place for his development, where's better than the mighty Liverpool?!"

Oh I dont know John how about city!! CL football and wins the league cup final against who was it?! Oh yeah; the mighty reds!!

Then you've guys like Micky Quinn who just chants Liverpool chants on talksport admits to hating united, this is national radio!

Oh there there's the regular fans '5 times La' 'LFC exist to win trophies' etc do me a favour you entitled cunts and fuck off forever!

Please win tomo Spurs!!

Shut down their midfield, kill the supply!

g1333397188557621642.jpg
GettyImages-630196670-e1484477804501.jpg

Genuinely surprised when people are confident we'll go there and win.... it's still anfield... the minute I hear that stupid moany pre game song I start to shit myself....

Even went there once had the joy of seeing us lose 4-0 under Sherwood... kaboul back heeled an OG in the first 2 mins, God awful stuff.

Anyway., I truly truly hate this lot! I think the Rodgers era epitomised them when he got them into the CL (in the only time in the last 7/8 they actually managed to finish above us) Rodgers said 'it's good for the champions league and it's good for football to have Liverpool back with the elite where they belong' what!!!? Sorry?

He talked like the fans did, entitled fucks who think they've a right to success cause they were good in the 80s. Their ex players are all over our screens and radios spouting biased bile about their beloved Liverpool..

From Phil Thompson who doesn't even hide his overt bias and doesn't even watch his own game on soccer Saturday so he can focus on the Liverpool one! This is national TV! Not Liverpool TV.

Then there's guys like John Barnes he says shit like "Raheem Sterling should stay at Liverpool he's already at the best place for his development, where's better than the mighty Liverpool?!"

Oh I dont know John how about city!! CL football and wins the league cup final against who was it?! Oh yeah; the mighty reds!!

Then you've guys like Micky Quinn who just chants Liverpool chants on talksport admits to hating united, this is national radio!

Oh there there's the regular fans '5 times La' 'LFC exist to win trophies' etc do me a favour you entitled cunts and fuck off forever!

Please win tomo Spurs!!

Let's be honest, Ledley would say the same thing about Dele if he was trying to force a move to Chelsea and we'd all agree with him. Can't fault Barnes for publicly sticking up for his old club.

Klopp: "Not 100% sure whether Lovren can train today. Lallana was out for 2 days with little problem with Achilles. We hope he'll train."

Let's be honest, Ledley would say the same thing about Dele if he was trying to force a move to Chelsea and we'd all agree with him. Can't fault Barnes for publicly sticking up for his old club.

Yep, fair, but then everyone agrees pundits alike etc 'liveroool fc are a massive club' etc

Been soaking up the media coverage this week. Really looking forward to Liverpool V Liverpool.
This could be the game that marks Klopp as a great manager, and leaves a huge question mark against Klopp's progress.
Can't wait for the commentary and ex Liverpool pundits extolling the Reds breathtaking football and bemoaning Liverpool's inability to win a big game.

Wonder who we've got tomorrow.

Well yes, but the difference is that at least under Poch we know that our players will develop and get better. Under Brenton, they just got worse. Shame that Rodgers got the boot, really.

I know we have the better team then these and we should win this, but for some reason I'm thinking of a draw and I dunno why, I really hope I'm wrong as we are so much better then these scouse wankers! And if Rose and verts were fit this would be a easy 3 points, still if we get the first goal think this could be a real scalping!
It's just these cunts seem to turn up when playing teams in the 4!
Still there is nothing more I would love then to get one over on these cunts and end any hopes they have of a top 4 finish!

There seems to be a certain expectation with these teams which to me comes across as pure arrogance. For some reason this seems to be fuelled by the media which results in extremely boring self righteous fans. Tedious twats..here's hoping Tottenham smash them tomorrow

There seems to be a certain expectation with these teams which to me comes across as pure arrogance. For some reason this seems to be fuelled by the media which results in extremely boring self righteous fans. Tedious twats..here's hoping Tottenham smash them tomorrow

This is another reason I so hope we win tomorrow as can't deal with another media wank fest over Klopp! :pochfacepalm:

Would go for Sissoko for this one...

...not really sure why, just feels like the sort of game he might put a shift in
They play Wijnaldum who only scores at home, we will be even on the

Lloris
Wanyama-Dembele
Eriksen-Alli-Son
Kane
'Be surprised if we get all 3 points' ... yes , we all will. The team will prepare and perform as it will, nothing we say or do will change that. Liverpool were briliant in 70s and 80s and there is total respect for that from me. Our results are crap at Anfield for sure. They have not won in the PL this year, we are on form. Can we beat them now, why not.

I think we'll be very organized and prepared tomorrow, they won't get much of a sniff at our goal, but we will get chances at their end and we'll beat them. Looking forward to it. Seems like it's been a long week waiting for this game.

Safe to say the title is gone if we lose this one.

I don't know about anyone else but it's annoying to see us come short in two successive seasons when we're clearly the best team in the country.

Name a better goalkeeper than Lloris
Name a better CB duo than Toby & Jan
Name a better pair of fullbacks than Walker & Rose
Name a better CM partnership than Moussa & Wanyama
Name a better attacking midfield than Eriksen & Dele
Name a better striker than Kane
Name a better coach than Poch

We have the best & most rounded team in the League but poor depth & perhaps a Superstar like Bale, Neymar, Hazard, Messi, Ronaldo etc is all we lack.

Back
Top Bottom