Liverpool away - 11th Feb - 1730hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm happy to give Sissoko a go....if the fans had our way, Bale and Kane would be probably be playing for Southend by now.

Walker and Rose should have been sold to Oldham.....in fact I'll drive them there myself...

VDV.....pointless and past it

Modric what does he do?

Lamela take out back and shoot

However, Coubally is the next Messi and Schniderlin is worth 40M and better than Dembele

Wanyama was pointless because we have Dier (who was total shit and should be sold to Wrexham)

Ahhh the fans

Am up in Liverpool visiting my daughter at uni. The scousers are very confident about this one from the conversations I had in the pub last night with a few of them.

Lovely city centre. Shame it's full of these whiny cunts.

Edit- just had a taxi ride back to the station with a driver who moved up here from Peckham. Shamefully, he's a dipper fan. However, he reckons Spurs are going to trounce Liverpool. He was honest enough to admit that Klopp isn't the second coming of Christ & reckons he's been found out in this league. He was saying that him & a few of his mates were discussing the game & are dreading Henderson & Can/Wijnaldum up against Wanyama & Dembele.

Refreshing to hear an honest assessment from a dipper fan.

Last edited:
I'm happy to give Sissoko a go....if the fans had our way, Bale and Kane would be probably be playing for Southend by now.

Walker and Rose should have been sold to Oldham.....in fact I'll drive them there myself...

VDV.....pointless and past it

Modric what does he do?

Lamela take out back and shoot

However, Coubally is the next Messi and Schniderlin is worth 40M and better than Dembele

Wanyama was pointless because we have Dier (who was total shit and should be sold to Wrexham)

Ahhh the fans
We're all useless gobshites really lol.

giphy.gif

Bill Hicks really let himself go after faking his death.

You know, I've been thinking about this game today and we are going to dominate them. I'm not saying we will win by five or six goals, but I just think we will be better than them all over the pitch and show what a gap there is between us. It'll be a well thought out professional display like against Chelsea.

I'm not feeling good about this game at all. Especially with Rose out, seems to completely screw with our wingback system. Davies is going to be picked on by Sane and it's not going to be pretty.

I'm not feeling good about this game at all. Especially with Rose out, seems to completely screw with our wingback system. Davies is going to be picked on by Sane and it's not going to be pretty.

Don't see us playing wingbacks but Mané against Davies could be grim.

Back
Top Bottom