Liverpool away - 11th Feb - 1730hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Reckon same team as boro but a change to the formation.
Lloris
Walker dier toby davies
Wanyama dembele
eriksen Alli
Son kane

Drop Alli and Eriksen back for more midfield cover and put son up next to/just behind Harry. Dele is a natural CM anyway so with big dick vic and dembele behind him he should be okay. We can then tinker accordingly, could even just drop one of them back and leave 3 up

I've got the same feeling I had before the Chelsea game. I thought we were going to put in a good performance but wouldn't have enough to beat them, but look what happened in that one... haha

yet again I feel we have enough to beat these lot. but we have not found it easy at Anfield in the past as the record shows.

I want us to use the 3-4-2-1 formation again but with verts and rose out, this won't be as effective. So the tradtional 4-2-3-1 has to be the one to start with here. same team as the Middlesbrough game. dembele and wanyama are a must in this one as they've got the buffalo like muscle to sit in front and protect the centre backs. son using his driving runs down that left side should cause problems.

If we do go 1-0 down and time is ticking down. change to the 3-4-2-1 and go for it. that seems to be a good plan b to use.

COYS. We should have this one. we done it against the leaders. lets show it again.

Apparently, we haven't won a single game against them since November of 2012:

FRs2mlZ.png

Sad as fuck stat.
Time to smash them for all those years.
I will take the blame for this. My brother is a Liverpool fan (he is a real disappointment to the family) and when we won 2-1 I stuck sticky notes all over his room reminding him of the score (pretty much covering his door and on all his belongings). We have not won since...

I will take the blame for this. My brother is a Liverpool fan (he is a real disappointment to the family) and when we won 2-1 I stuck sticky notes all over his room reminding him of the score (pretty much covering his door and on all his belongings). We have not won since...
you better buy a double size book of sticky notes. Time to change the trend.

Don't you do it again then!

Liverpool haven't won any of their last 5 games in the league and they think they will beat us easily. Is there something in the water up north?, do they believe the moon landing was faked?. It will never cease to amaze me how deluded the bin dippers are.

I would Kevin Keegan love it if we beat these deluded dipping wanktards.
I had one of their fans tell me that Dele is a diving rat and Diverpool wouldn't have him if we paid them to take him :allitongue:
So,I want a penalty from a blatant dive from Dele in the box and an 89th minute goal from him to win it 2-0.
Fuck them the daft cunts :dembelefingers::angryscouser:

I always believe good runs of form start with an away win but I also 100% that this is a very tough match for us. Lose this and Liverpool can completely forget the title and maybe a top 4 slot. Huge for them and big for us.

If we have the belief that we have shown in the last two years then we could win. Our recent away performances which for me highlight where we need and should have strengthened in January make me think a draw is more than possible.

We are so close to being an outstanding side but for me we lack the very kind of player Pochettino has shown no appetite for. Not a criticism but an observation, which is also why I think we are not a Cup side.

the result depends on Poch getting his tactics right, preping the team for their likely high tempo press and any other possible approach. We were surprised by City's approach, hopefully not again. We are better than them. I'm hoping another 4 goals for us as against this level of oppo. previously.

Bout time I posted something on here really...feel a bit grubby sat reading all the threads when I can't be bothered working!

Just wish I had something new to add - hate them, hate the arrogance, we should beat them easily, won't be that simple...

I want Janssen to come on, score the winner at the Kop end and rip the piss out of Sturridge's stupid dance in front of them all!

Back
Top Bottom