Liverpool At Home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Piers morgan is a deluded fuckwit if he thinks Woolwich should be winning trophies every season.

And now he's upset about a draw away to everton...This fucker is clueless

liverpool needlessly drop their famous colours and sport a hideous black/grey kit against the lillywhites... goodness the far-east leisurewear marketing consultants have been busy this season. if i was a scouse i'd be seeing red, right now.

Hey, we're first on MOTD tonight :lennon:

(via twitter)
"Running order for tonight's MOTD at 2245 GMT on BBC One: "1.Spurs/Liv 2.Swan/WBA 3.Wigan/ManCity 4.ManUtd/WestHam 5.Stoke/Newc 6.Everton/Woolwich 7.Saints/Norwich 8.Chels/Ful."

Anzhi and Swansea both beat them.

Then the TV was lying to me. Who'd have thought football commentators talk bullshit.

2nunol.gif

Piers morgan is a deluded fuckwit if he thinks Woolwich should be winning trophies every season.

And now he's upset about a draw away to everton...This fucker is clueless

He said today that he wanted Woolwich to buy Bale :ade: :balelol: :levylol:

Then the TV was lying to me. Who'd have thought football commentators talk bullshit.

2nunol.gif

They were just talking about within the league.

Also, this is glorious :adebaehug: Fantastic new smiley.

Rodgers on the possible foul on Gerrard in the box.

"It was embarrassing. It was bordering on assault".

Is he f*cking mad? I used to like Rodgers are Swansea, but there is something about managing Liverpool which rips up people's personality.

And managing ability too it seems.

Dembele and Dempsey were on the field last year when we also somehow squeaked out a win after being dominated the entire second half. Of course they were playing for Fulham then.

Missed the game as I was at a works leaving do... If it wasn't in my honour I'd have been out of there hours ago...

I take it tonights MOTD is going to be an uncomfortable, yet ultimately satisfying occasion.

:avbshock:

I love to beat the dippers and thae fact that they can moan about things makes it even better

Rodgers " We were denied 2 clear penalties " :balesnarl: Tit

Gallas was drunk imvho

I love to beat the dippers and thae fact that they can moan about things makes it even better

Rodgers " We were denied 2 clear penalties " :balesnarl: Tit

Gallas was drunk imvho

Getting Kaboul back will provide a massive wave of relief.

Back
Top Bottom