Liverpool At Home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quite enjoyed that, it helps when you have a Liverpool supporting brother moaning that they had no chance even after we scored for them.

My word we were dogshit for 75% of that game... yet we still won? This is very un-Spurs, where is the last minute cataclysmic fuckup?

in a transitional season plagued with injuries?
On that note, can't wait for Parker to come back to full fitness and give Sandro a little rest - looked like he needs it based on tonight.

It was in jest as it's pointless looking at 4th when it doesn't guarantee anything. But AVB said at the start of the season he was aiming for a Champions League place and hoped one of the top 3 dropped down. With Chelsea and Woolwich not playing well at the moment, it is there for the taking if we go on a run. We have decent fixtures coming up.

Good win...lets continue the form at the Cottage and get some space from everton and Woolwich. That being said....at 17 Sterling is pretty impressive it will be interesting to see what he is doing at 20.

Need to get Parker, Kaboul, and Benny back. Our December slate of games isn't too difficult and then bring and influx of talent in January and we will be sitting pretty. I'd also like to note that there isn't a single side in the league winning particularly convincingly. Utd squeeked one out at home against West Ham, Chelsea have turned to shit under Benitez, Piers Morgan still calling for Wenger's head, and even West Brom getting whacked today by Swansea.

Also, this is Liverpool's first loss in the league in eight games. They have been successful at getting results even if many are draws.

That last 15 minutes was reminiscent of the second half against Man U, fantastic result though.

i gave up on finding a stream in the second half and almost shit myself refreshing this thread for the past 5 mins. if i were watching, i definitely would be sitting in a big brown puddle of my own mess right now

If you're having trouble finding a stream, I really recommend installing sopcast, checking wiziwig and choosing YES if he's broadcasting. I've watched the last 3 games from there all the way through with absolutely no problems. You do have to make sure you connect at kick off time though as it gets closed to new connections fairly quickly.

Back
Top Bottom