Liverpoo v Tottenham Hotspur - Premier League - 31.03.19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Eh. You think the players give a fuck about the stadium they are playing in?

It's all about money for all of them. Only in Kane, Winks and Poch (because of the project) perhaps they care.

If Poch really wants to win etc then he isn't translating it to squad because the performances have been awful for the entire season, not just the string of recent defeats. And Kane as captain should really be inspiring the squad more, but then, do they really care about trophies? Haven't seen it in them.

Levy has delivered the stadium, but he hasn't with the new players or existing contracts for some, so honestly everyone's got blame to share around except the fans who are treated quite shite. Stop asking about our mentality when the players on the pitch have none.
Delete yourself

It’s hard to see us winning up there. In the last what 20 years? We’ve won once.... 2011 with goals from Rafa VDV and Modric.

I’d take a draw.

It’s hard to see us winning up there. In the last what 20 years? We’ve won once.... 2011 with goals from Rafa VDV and Modric.

I’d take a draw.

Me too but hope it’s a controversial one like last season where those self entitled thieving victims were pissed off

Desperately hoping for a win

They're due a defeat

giphy.gif

Genuine question, how would people feel if we pulled an Everton/united and basically sat back let them have the ball and play on the counter? I feel If we get up at them and go toe to toe they’ll pick us off?

Genuine question, how would people feel if we pulled an Everton/united and basically sat back let them have the ball and play on the counter? I feel If we get up at them and go toe to toe they’ll pick us off?
Don’t really care how we play as long as we win. Denting their title hopes while boosting our top 4 chances will be wonderful. A dodgy 90+3 penalty would be cherry on top just to see those bin dippers tears. :dawsonlol:

Fair enough, and I'm with you in spirit, but we've been confidently predicting exactly this every week since the second month of the season or thereabouts. They look the real deal, there's only a Rizla's width between them and City if we're honest - not to say we can't get a result there, far stranger things have happened, but we have to accept they'll be toe-to-toe with MC till the end, with us or whoever plays best/gets the luck in the run-in some way back in third

Back
Top Bottom