Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Realisation is that, ENIC/Levy are not going anywhere in the near future.
Getting further investment has to be a good thing, although with the new rules in place, will we be able to spend much more.
Last night showed, a lack of quality in certain areas, with it we would have beaten an average WHU team.
It would be very us to get some huge investor just as we cant spend any money because of FFP.

The further we get down the line the more I have an appreciation for the likes of abramovich coming in to actually be successful on the pitch. It makes me realise more and more what our owners are all about. And the same people that justify our owners as being just and above people like abramovich justify us from a purely 'business' point of view. Give me an abramovich and what he achieved at Chelsea any day of the week over profitability fc or naming rights united or we host concerts albion 🤢🤢🤢. And please don't act like Mr inside trader has some sort of moral highground.

The further we get down the line the more I have an appreciation for the likes of abramovich coming in to actually be successful on the pitch. It makes me realise more and more what our owners are all about. And the same people that justify our owners as being just and above people like abramovich justify us from a purely 'business' point of view. Give me an abramovich and what he achieved at Chelsea any day of the week over profitability fc or naming rights united or we host concerts albion 🤢🤢🤢. And please don't act like Mr inside trader has some sort of moral highground.
Now need a very hot shower to get this post off me.

Appreciation for Abramovich? Fuck that. Shameful at best.

Appreciation for a guy who stole money off his own people and laundered his cash just to keep himself way from Putin, yeah okay then. Roman had no interest in running a business, he just wanted a Sporting project to wash his money in and was ready accept no returns from it, how the fek can any rival fan appreciate that when it's essentially cheating.

And you can keep your false equivalence, that's nothing like insider trading that Lewis did, he did that for his own personal gain and greed not for the club's.

Last edited:
Appreciation for a guy who stole money off his own people and laundered his cash just to keep himself way from Putin, yeah okay then. Roman had no interest in running a business, he just wanted a Sporting project to wash his money in and was ready accept no returns from it, how the fek can any rival fan appreciate that when it's essentially cheating.

And you can keep your false equivalence, that's nothing like insider trading that Lewis did, he did that for his own personal gain and greed not for the club's.
He did it for his two pilots and a supposed girlfriend.

There has been a bit of a miscommunication re the selling of a stake in the club

Turns out that we've diversified the portfolio and will be opening the first official Tottenham hotspur cow farm in the near future

Exciting news , it's about time we branched into the lucrative livestock market

The next sensible step in our quest for the greatest portfolio the world has ever seen

American would make sense, what with the NFL capabilities of the stadium. The real question is going to be how high ENIC values the club, and therefore what the cost of buying, say, a 25% stake would be.

On a positive note, I guess it can't really be seen as anything other than good if/when it does happen, and you'd expect that any investor would specifically want to see that money going into the team.

There has been a bit of a miscommunication re the selling of a stake in the club

Turns out that we've diversified the portfolio and will be opening the first official Tottenham hotspur cow farm in the near future

The next sensible step in our quest for the greatest portfolio the world has ever seen
Some fresh milk to go with our bottle works?

I can't help thinking that the new investment idea is a non story, new investment does not mean new money for transfers, it could easily be about financing the new hotel or new development around the stadium, investing in things that are more likely to return profit.

I can't help thinking that the new investment idea is a non story, new investment does not mean new money for transfers, it could easily be about financing the new hotel or new development around the stadium, investing in things that are more likely to return profit.
Yes I am not clear as to whether new shares are being sold and themoney goes into the club or existing shares held by ENIC when they get the money. Also does the present fair play allow this investment to be used for transfers/ wages as what is the difference between that and Saudi‘s investing in Newcastle?

Pull the udder one......

:levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom