Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look what Brighton did...

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/1bu3kjr/martyn_ziegler_brightons_122m_profit_breaks_the/

...and they didn't even have to embargo in order to do it. But I'm not sure this augurs well for us this summer...DL probably liked being first.

We're gonna have to up our game

Brighton have taken all our glory

We must wrestle back the profit record next season or I'll be Enic Out

Maybe we could organise a collection amongst the fanbase to help get the club over the line

Called this ages ago. Sensible posters were all screaming for them to bring in outside investment and modernise the football management structure. They’ve done both so we were right and the Levy/ENIC defenders were completely wrong to blindly defend their strategy - they’ve massively pivoted

Spurs board in discussions about selling stake in clubTottenham board in discussions with prospective investors about selling stake in club

Can spend 85% of that revenue figure next season (I’m not sure which accounting period) under new PSR rules. That’s a lot of dough. Plus we can spend it every season if we have the cash, not that we will of course no PL club who doesn’t sports wash has that money sitting about.

Realisation is that, ENIC/Levy are not going anywhere in the near future.
Getting further investment has to be a good thing, although with the new rules in place, will we be able to spend much more.
Last night showed, a lack of quality in certain areas, with it we would have beaten an average WHU team.

So Daniel Levy gave himself a £3m bonus for appointing Cristian Stellini and then Ryan Mason and dropping from 4th to 8th.

a1985991742_65

Back
Top Bottom