Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

'Like the majority of their Premier League rivals, City have already announced increases of up to 10 per cent ahead of next season – prompting fury by fans who fear they are being priced out.

Tottenham, Woolwich and Manchester United's are going up, with Chelsea and Liverpool's fan base fearing the same.'
Not just ENIC

Clearly says premium seats. So I’m guessing doesn’t refer to the normal disabled area seats around the “normal” parts of the stadium.

These are £300-£600 tickets. Hardly your everyday purchase.

I don’t see a problem with loaded disabled people paying a 50% ticket price for their carers. Doesn’t seem that out of order to me.

Does it say that? I must have missed it. Fair enough then if it is in one of those areas. I thought they meant in the bit behind me in the south stand. I did think their plus ones had to pay, surprised at the news they didnt.

'Like the majority of their Premier League rivals, City have already announced increases of up to 10 per cent ahead of next season – prompting fury by fans who fear they are being priced out.

Tottenham, Woolwich and Manchester United's are going up, with Chelsea and Liverpool's fan base fearing the same.'
Not just ENIC

Chelsea's will definitely go up. It is their model.

Not just ENIC
The six wrongs make a right defence

Chelsea's will definitely go up. It is their model.
There’s been a lot of talk about clubs pivoting from ST’s to more ad-hoc day trippers…. I understand it, but I do think a complete drop off in atmosphere could see the interest in the PL start to wane. Nothing lasts forever, there’s always been cycles. I would love us to find an innovative way to foster loud support somehow, and create a niche. our atmosphere and match day in general is embarrasing tbh, I took a Venezuelan colleague to Milan last year and he’s a positive guy but couldn’t believe how bad it was. Probably the most depressing game to attend but you get my drift. If others are also underwhelmed then will they return?

Not just ENIC
That makes it ok then

Is there an endless supply of people with more money than sense who are paying £300 plus to watch a football match. I know there is free food etc but there is a limit as to how much you can eat.

City’s base pricing is nowhere near ours. We are the highest in the world - they charge half of what do on average
Yeah but city have to watch a load of bums every week

Whereas we get to watch world class talents like kulusevski and Johnson

Be grateful

City’s base pricing is nowhere near ours. We are the highest in the world - they charge half of what do on average

London pricing though.

If I have a £1.25m pounds to spend in Manchester on property I’m buying some big house in Altrincham or the surrounding areas.

If I have that to spend within 3 miles of Spurs I’m buying a 3 bed semi detached.

How much did city pay to build their stadium?
And what’s the average wage in the Manchester area?

And even at their low prices they struggle to sell out I think? Not like our place where tickets are like gold dust for most matches these days.

They're excellent burgers though and the best chips....
Yeah it is much better quality than mcds. For the same cost, I’d rather go five guys once than mcds 3 times. It’s just if you are paying for others it gets tricky. & is the better quality wasted on the kids.

I bought my boy the kids meal yesterday at the N17 Grill. £4.99 for a burger, fries, apple and water. If you’re not greedy it’s a perfect lunch for an adult. Better than paying for a normal burger etc that’s twice the price.

Get in quick though before ENIC undoubtedly stop them.

Why are Woolwich competing just fine with City this season? And Liverpool for that matter?

Why did Leicester win a title?

Why are Coventry in an final cup semi final?

Your argument has giant holes in it.

Also what are you proposing exactly? Because your post basically seems to be "City exist so there is no fucking point in trying"
It’s sad that the levy/enic lot don’t think we can compete for titles like Woolwich. We should just be grateful for the odd CL qualification. They have been beaten down by levy/enic in to thinking we aren’t as capable as our rivals. We can’t win fa cups like Woolwich have done. Not one. I think They have won 3 or 4 in enics time here. That could be us! New owners, new aspirations. :pochohshit:

‘Waaa you only post when we lose’

‘Waaa we won why are you posting in here!!’

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

It's funny you lot live in this world where I'll defend the stupid accusations of the board and all the falsehoods and half truths which translates to me defending Levy and ENIC on a full time basis 😆

Maybe your world where people aren't calling him a bald cunt every 5 mins means you're some sort of ENIC shill or something, we definitely know that you label every fault of the club at the board at any given opportunity hence why this thread is active after the weekend.

Bald cunt

Back
Top Bottom