Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And we certainly won’t be sold because of our trophies - Levy has de-risked that completely with his clever, trophy avoidance strategy
It’s quite a skill to manage only a league cup at 24 years at this club. So close to perfection, if only woody hadn’t faced the ball in.

I don’t need to lie down. Nothing’s going to change with Levy running the show. In a year/ 18mths time Ange will be gone, yet another new manager will be appointed, yet another transition period & rebuild, rinse & repeat. If it takes Woolwich winning the league to show him up, then so be it.
I’ll never get any argument that involves Woolwich winning the league. Stunned that any Spurs fan would.

Shameful.

It’s quite a skill to manage only a league cup at 24 years at this club. So close to perfection, if only woody hadn’t faced the ball in.
Jeez man. Whenever this stat stares you in the face it really does hammer home what miserable, underwhelming losers our owners are, doesn't it.

:harryhmm:

Conte was sooooo right

I’ll never get any argument that involves Woolwich winning the league. Stunned that any Spurs fan would.

Shameful.

I said before when it comes to hating your owners more than loving your football club then you really go and need to find another hobby or something, some absolute mental cases in our fan base, I'm genuinely worried for them.

I said before when it comes to hating your owners more than loving your football club then you really go and need to find another hobby or something, some absolute mental cases in our fan base, I'm genuinely worried for them.
Ha ha...That's a bit rich coming from someone who openly confesses he loves the owners but isn't particularly bothered if his team wins or loses a football match 😆

Speaking of rip offs does Levy own a cafe in Notting Hill coz I just paid £17 for porridge with a bit of compote in it and a cranberry juice.

Fuck right off!
Well today I treated my nieces & nephews to some grub at 5 guys. I assumed it was like McDonald‘s. No combo meal deals. About £10-15 for 1 burger! They must be raking it in. I will have to do my research before I go anywhere new now.
I took loads of ketchup sachets to claw something back.

The only thing you are worried about is losing your cushy number as club stooge/online PR Parasite

Without this gig what would you be doing with your time ?

Probably end up bothering livestock on some backwater farm or something equally reprehensible

It’s very encouraging to see so many Spurs fans on here and beyond waking up to the reality of what these owners are.

They are despicable parasites who on countless occasions have shown nothing but contempt for fans, lining their pockets perpetually whilst continuously doing the absolute bare minimum to put together a football team that can have a realistic chance of being successful on the pitch.

Their arrogance seems to know no bounds when it comes to making decisions that will negatively affect the fan base, but I would sincerely hope that this decision with regard to the legacy fans concessions is the straw that breaks the camels back..
The evil rich like our owners will carry on getting away with it. But I take comfort when they get exposed! & apart from their supporters, everyone sees them for what they are. Lewis pleading guilty means now it’s out there as fact he is a corrupt fraud. & no one can rationally argue levy doesn’t exploit & rip off fans including loyal pensioners whilst giving himself a pay rises. There are many more examples of his greed & contempt for the fans.
It’s like when a celeb or influencer gets caught out & exposed. Their loyal fans will still support them & get used by them. But at least the rest of us can see them for what they are & it becomes a fact & common knowledge. & as you say, more wake up to their true colours!

Guy just responds by chucking on a laughing emoji too. Fucking ridiculous attitude to have.

Fuck that lot doing anything of substance, let alone winning the league. This forum is becoming plagued by cunts rimming our rivals. Weird as fuck behaviour.

Guy just responds by chucking on a laughing emoji too. Fucking ridiculous attitude to have.

Fuck that lot doing anything of substance, let alone winning the league. This forum is becoming plagued by cunts rimming our rivals. Weird as fuck behaviour.

Of course he has, because he knows he made a dumb statement and is trying to save face and thought he'd get actual backing, even the usual band of deluded merry men and their sheep didn't agree with him which tells you how fucking stupid the point was.

Insane levels of cuckery for Woolwich on this forum but that's the level of self loathing these guys have for their own club, no self respecting Spurs fan should wish our rivals any success whatsoever and I'm even flabbergasted someone would openly admit that.

Well today I treated my nieces & nephews to some grub at 5 guys. I assumed it was like McDonald‘s. No combo meal deals. About £10-15 for 1 burger! They must be raking it in. I will have to do my research before I go anywhere new now.
I took loads of ketchup sachets to claw something back.
They're excellent burgers though and the best chips....

Lewis pleading guilty means now it’s out there as fact he is a corrupt fraud. & no one can rationally argue levy doesn’t exploit & rip off fans including loyal pensioners whilst giving himself a pay rises. There are many more examples of his greed & contempt for the fans.
Ahh yes...I'd forgotten about that. He's due to be sentenced sometime this month if I remember correctly ?
Due to his ancient years and grovelling, apologetic admission of guilt I'd expect a fairly lenient outcome.

Last edited:
This might sound slightly far-fetched to some, but I envisage a future scenario where you have to scan your ticket QR code, every time you make a food/beverage/club shop purchase. ENIC would then use the associated demographic data to decide which set of fans could be subtly binned off, and replaced by the matchday spenders. "The game is about glory". Do me a favour!

Back
Top Bottom