Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That was brinkmanship, Levy threatened to pull the club out of the borough to threaten the council because they were playing hard ball, he wasn't actually going to move us to Stratford, don't be silly.

Funny you mention the Kroenke's, they didn't give a flying fuck about Arenal when they bought them and they didn't care about them when they put them into the ESL, in fact wasn't in Kronke/Henry and the Glazers who all cooked up a plan to got together to form a breakaway for the top 6?

City's owners are also complicit in allegedly cheating their way to success, if you're so desperate to champion them - if you hadn't noticed Man City are currently facing an investigation with 115 charges against their name, if you think ENIC have bought shame to the club then I'd love to know what you think of their owners?

Last paragraph is pure emotional waffle.

Mate there’s absolutely no way anybody is actually this passionate about our ownership, you’re just trying to wind up people who dislike ENIC.

You naughty naughty boy.

Mate there’s absolutely no way anybody is actually this passionate about our ownership, you’re just trying to wind up people who dislike ENIC.

You naughty naughty boy.

The thing is the more I think about a new owner the more skeptical I am, we'll be one of the most marketable clubs in the world in a few years time and our stadium can be used to exploit so many financial avenues in the future, the wrong owner can come into this club and milk it for what it's worth, it's scary.

The thing is the more I think about a new owner the more skeptical I am, we'll be one of the most marketable clubs in the world in a few years time and our stadium can be used to exploit so many financial avenues in the future, the wrong owner can come into this club and milk it for what it's worth, it's scary.

Simon Cowell Pron GIF by America's Got Talent

I'm pretty sure the day ENIC sell up and Levy moves on is the day your interest in Spurs ends.

With Fair play scaring Premier league clubs spending money they have not earn it will put off major investors buying clubs as they can no longer just spend, spend, spend to win a PL title like what happened at MC. The Saudis are not breaking into the elite at Newcastle as they will be in trouble if they try and copy what MC did. This will depress prices and reduce the chances that a buyer will want to spend.he money that Levy would want and they would not be able to just pump money into the club.

With Fair play scaring Premier league clubs spending money they have not earn it will put off major investors buying clubs as they can no longer just spend, spend, spend to win a PL title like what happened at MC. The Saudis are not breaking into the elite at Newcastle as they will be in trouble if they try and copy what MC did. This will depress prices and reduce the chances that a buyer will want to spend.he money that Levy would want and they would not be able to just pump money into the club.

They wouldn't need to, we are fully sustainable and I'd imagine that our revenues will increase in the future as our stadium debt decreases. Our club is an incredibly attractive prospect to anyone looking to invest in a football club because you're guaranteed to make a lot of money out of it.

They wouldn't need to, we are fully sustainable and I'd imagine that our revenues will increase in the future as our stadium debt decreases. Our club is an incredibly attractive prospect to anyone looking to invest in a football club because you're guaranteed to make a lot of money out of it.
This is exactly what the anti ENIC guys do not want, ‘ an investor looking to make a lot of money’ they want an investor who puts a load of money into the club. ENIC have not taken money out of the club and will only make money when/ if they sell.

This is exactly what the anti ENIC guys do not want, ‘ an investor looking to make a lot of money’ they want an investor who puts a load of money into the club. ENIC have not taken money out of the club and will only make money when/ if they sell.

Why would they be looking for an investor who puts money into the club when they haven't put any money into the club themselves? A prospective new owner wouldn't need to anyway - the profits this club can make are potentially ginormous, it will be impossible for anyone not to make money from this club because ENIC have set it up to be a massive cash cow.

I'm talking about a hypothetical scenario where they sell 100% of the club by the way.

Levy has been the perfect club fluffer some some Sheikh to come in and have some financial wiggle room to cheat more than a Newcastle could.

It's also perfectly fluffed for some Glazer type ownership model, which I would find far more likely to happen to us (knowing our luck) than a sugar daddy.

Given the choice of sticking with Levy, or flipping a coin to get a Glazer (heads) or a Mansour (tails) - I'm not getting anywhere near that coin. We are possibly the most attractive club right now for investors looking for maximum ROI because our value ha been kept down by our lack of silverware. Whereas Chelsea for example only sold for their massive value because of their trophies - certainly not the infrastructure.

Levy has been the perfect club fluffer some some Sheikh to come in and have some financial wiggle room to cheat more than a Newcastle could.

It's also perfectly fluffed for some Glazer type ownership model, which I would find far more likely to happen to us (knowing our luck) than a sugar daddy.

Given the choice of sticking with Levy, or flipping a coin to get a Glazer (heads) or a Mansour (tails) - I'm not getting anywhere near that coin. We are possibly the most attractive club right now for investors looking for maximum ROI because our value ha been kept down by our lack of silverware. Whereas Chelsea for example only sold for their massive value because of their trophies - certainly not the infrastructure.
And we certainly won’t be sold because of our trophies - Levy has de-risked that completely with his clever, trophy avoidance strategy

I thought Chelsea were sold for massive value because they owed £1.5B to Roman and it was eventually passed to the UK Govt, they would have sold just under £3m otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom