Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Amazing how many people had been defending Lewis as somehow a moral character, well above other billionaires who make their money off other people.
He did fool a lot of people. Maybe it will teach them to not be so naive next time. & there are plenty of people/causes, who deserve to be defended way more than the corrupt greedy billionaires like Lewis.

This actually looks pretty good. Not sure how much money it’ll make though:

View: https://x.com/spursstadium/status/1754811375476527214?s=46&t=69RDbYSQNglWSjX_KrEdNg

Don’t worry, levy will charge for extras like hire of helmet, a fine eveytime you hit a tyre barrier, speeding tickets & kart parking fines. Double yellow lines all over the track. .
They should have tottenham themed karts. Rafeal Van der KART. KARTin chivers. ViCARTio. Cristian GOmero. Joe KART. HuGO KART lloris.
On second thoughts…

Don’t worry, levy will charge for extras like hire of helmet, a fine eveytime you hit a tyre barrier, speeding tickets & kart parking fines. Double yellow lines all over the track. .
They should have tottenham themed karts. Rafeal Van der KART. KARTin chivers. ViCARTio. Cristian GOmero. Joe KART. HuGO KART lloris.
On second thoughts…

Just checked the non-compulsory extras (ticket fee includes compulsory balaclava)

F1 Souvenir photo - £11
F1 Premium Balaclava - £10
F1 Drive Branded Gloves - £120
F1 Drive Branded Karting Boots - £145

:levylol:

Just checked the non-compulsory extras (ticket fee includes compulsory balaclava)

F1 Souvenir photo - £11
F1 Premium Balaclava - £10
F1 Drive Branded Gloves - £120
F1 Drive Branded Karting Boots - £145

:levylol:
He doesn’t miss a trick. The Ryanair of go karting. I like that he doesn’t bother with the 99p on the end. All those pennies add up!
He probably has undercover staff stopping people taking photos/selfies on their phone too.

WE WERE A JARRAD BRANTHWAITE GOAL AWAY FROM A CUNT OFF THIS WEEK

Angry He Man GIF

How would any of us know? There could be daily calls for all we know that are just knocked back.
I am flattered that some think we know so much about business & investors who would buy a club. If we ain’t heard of them then they don’t exist type thing. Usually when a team gets bought, I’ve never heard of the investor/buyer. Of all the owners in the league I probably only knew 2 or 3 before they bought their team.
But it’s worrying some think the current owners have made us unattractive, uninvestable & a business you wouldn’t go anywhere near. Especially in this climate with clubs being bought & sold regularly.

He doesn’t miss a trick. The Ryanair of go karting. I like that he doesn’t bother with the 99p on the end. All those pennies add up!
He probably has undercover staff stopping people taking photos/selfies on their phone too.
Whilst they are stupidly priced extras, they are extras. Ryanair charge you for the basics, like a window, a seat or going to the toilet!

Ok so they don't charge for the toilet yet but they have talked about it.

I am flattered that some think we know so much about business & investors who would buy a club. If we ain’t heard of them then they don’t exist type thing. Usually when a team gets bought, I’ve never heard of the investor/buyer. Of all the owners in the league I probably only knew 2 or 3 before they bought their team.
The fanbois all use this "well who is better" like there's a fucking menu for football club owners we can choose from.
Nobody knew a bloody thing about ENIC before they bought Spurs and many are still finding things out now 24 years later.

In 2022 there were aprox 3,200 billionaires in the world. That's if we limit the search to individuals. But there are also investment companies just like ENIC, consortiums, etc etc etc that would all love a money printing business.

Whilst they are stupidly priced extras, they are extras. Ryanair charge you for the basics, like a window, a seat or going to the toilet!

Ok so they don't charge for the toilet yet but they have talked about it.
I used to hate that South Eastern charged 50p for a piss. I pay over £2k a year for a train ticket, I'm coming in there for a piss, for free, whether you like it or not.

How would any of us know? There could be daily calls for all we know that are just knocked back.
Which is exactly the point.

Keep seeing posts such as "sell up bastards" with fuck all else to back it up, sell to who?? None of you (levy in/out) know anything.

As I said it's just lazy thing to say. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom