Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Telegraph article. The guy sounds like a bit of a cock.

Tottenham commercial chief Todd Kline quits to join Chelsea​

Kline departs after failing to land a lucrative naming rights package for the club’s £1 billion stadium

Chelsea have moved to poach Todd Kline from London rivals Tottenham Hotspur after the American resigned from his post as Spurs’ chief commercial officer.
Kline has been placed on gardening leave by Spurs and will join Chelsea on completion of that in a senior business role, which could be president of business - the job vacated by Tom Glick.
Tottenham hired Kline three years ago with the brief of landing a lucrative naming rights package for the club’s £1 billion stadium, which he has left without delivering. He was listed on the club’s board.
It is expected that Kline will now play a big part in Chelsea’s stadium plans, with the club yet to announce whether they will rebuild Stamford Bridge or move to another site. Whichever option the club takes up, it is assumed they will seek stadium naming rights.
In 2016 Kline, who subsequently carried out the same role at the Washington Football Team, spearheaded an 18-year naming rights deal for the Dolphins stadium with entertainment venue Hard Rock worth a reported £180 million.
That figure represented the third largest in the sport at the time it was signed with the Dolphins around the 13th most valuable franchise in the NFL.
While Kline did not manage to land a similar stadium naming rights deal for Spurs, he was involved in two major sponsorships with Ineos and Cinch, who are the club’s shirt sleeve sponsor. He was also part of negotiations that saw the club land a deal with Formula One to build a karting track under Tottenham’s stadium, which is to open to the public this week.
Kline’s style was not universally popular within Tottenham, however, and there was a huge overhaul of staff in his department with those departing not always having other jobs to go into. Indeed, there had been speculation that he could leave the club at the end of the season, regardless of Chelsea’s move to poach him.
The arrival of Kline, following his gardening leave, will follow Chelsea’s appointment of Casper Stylsvig as chief revenue officer.

If he is guilty of giving out insider information to his pals then you can say that he's sure as hell guilty of receiving the same kind of favours. And when I hear he was giving it to "romantic partners" it makes me even more sick, the dried up old prune. Dangling financial secrets in front of women who probably had an urge to vomit every time they were in his presence.
Yeah very creepy & coercive. Using dodgy £££ to get girls young enough to be his granddaughter. What a corrupt dirty old man! Black Wednesday, Patagonia scandals & now insider trader. Glad it’s all out in the open & he has been shamed. Truly exposed & is on the record as guilty of fraud etc.
Thoughts & prayers to his followers who spent many years defending & supporting him. He fooled a lot of people!

I'm sure it's his looks, personality and vitality that she's with him for rather than the super yachts and billionaire lifestyle.

But isn't Joe married? Not that it matters but he's supposedly married to "Jane Lewis" for at least twenty years. Yet I can't find a single photo of her.

So why are they referring to the 33 year old as a "girlfriend" rather than "mistress"?
Good spot. A cheat as well. It is strange they refer to her as girlfriend rather than mistress. Painting a kinder picture.

Seriously, few things anger me more than incredibly rich people who have more money than they could spend in 1000 lifetimes desperately scrabbling about to get even richer, to the point where they're so disgustingly greedy that they will break laws despite to accumulate more wealth they don't deserve.

That we have a system which protects these utter scumbags so that they pay a pathetic fine and its brushed under the carpet is vomit inducing. All his wealth should be seized and re-distributed. He should be put in prison for the rest of his miserable life, where he can rot & have time to contemplate on having robbed his family of their inheritance.
The fact these people think they should hoard billions whilst over 3 million children starve to death each year tells you all you need to know about these horrible people. More for me less for all you attitude. How much is enough for them! All the poverty in the world & they just hoard billions.

th.jpg

"So what was it about the ugly, bald, 85 year old billionaire Joe Lewis that first attracted you to him?"

Out of all the posts, its these posts that anger me the most.

“ENIC finally has us in the right place”

So naive. A few months ago we were bottom of the barrel. Its amazing how fucking quick you are to stroke the ENIC shaft. loser mentality. Lets get one thing clear here, ENIC have achieved absolutely fuck all the past few months. We’re barely halfway through the season. Buying a few players was the absolute bare minimum they could do. Especially after selling our GOAT striker. Theyre as unpredictable as a crackhead and theres no knowing where this goes or how Postecoglou ends up. Hell if things do go well in the distant future thats enough to constitute a sacking in of itself because Levy wont be able to handle the jealousy of not being in the limelight and having his thunder stolen and we all know he just cant help himself but to fuck up a good thing.

A few months of somewhat decent football doesnt constitute “in the right place”. But thats the expectation of an ENIC fan. Low ambition.
I think they have been so beating down that success is scraping top 4 every few years. They are that negative that they think a league cup every 24 years is good. & that we shouldn’t expect more or deserve more. Can’t expect us to win as much as the likes of Woolwich. & we shouldn’t build a team around our worst of class forward. Instead the correct way is to not match the ambition of your all time top goalscorer & instead sell him so he can achieve it else where. Well I say no to this!
We & he could have achieved things here! The league is pretty open & weak last year & this year too. It’s there for the taking if only we had more belief, ambition & owners/chairman who were more competent on the football side.

City probably being punished & klopp leaving means this is where a team like ours should be capitalising & pouncing. Rather than being happy to scrape top 4 now & then.
Their loyalty to owners & levy is so misplaced that they would choose them over Kane like I predicted way before.
Also at this rate, one lifetime of enic is 3 league cups & nothing else. Surely we can do better than that!

Yeah very creepy & coercive. Using dodgy £££ to get girls young enough to be his granddaughter. What a corrupt dirty old man! Black Wednesday, Patagonia scandals & now insider trader. Glad it’s all out in the open & he has been shamed. Truly exposed & is on the record as guilty of fraud etc.
Thoughts & prayers to his followers who spent many years defending & supporting him. He fooled a lot of people!
Amazing how many people had been defending Lewis as somehow a moral character, well above other billionaires who make their money off other people.

I really wanna give the Karting a try, I love it and am pretty decent at it.

However, last few times I've been anywhere near a kart, I've felt and subsequently been horrifically sick.
Last time, at Buckmore park, I was screaming at the marshal to unbuckle my helmet so I could barf in the bush by the watchtower.

However, last few times I've been anywhere near a kart, I've felt and subsequently been horrifically sick.
Last time, at Buckmore park, I was screaming at the marshal to unbuckle my helmet so I could barf in the bush by the watchtower.
Buckmore Park is a fantastic circuit with some fairly fast Karts. Me and my mate won the 3hr endurance championship for a couple of years on the bounce........

tom-cruise-shades.gif

Imagine being sick in your helmet 🤢

Back
Top Bottom